User Controls

Pedo Pete gives the most fashy speech ever

Donald Trump Black Hole

“I will not stand by and watch elections in this country stolen by people who simply refuse to accept that they lost.”

After the whole Russian election hackers and Trump stole the election and the not my president shit, you couldn't make this shit up.

The whole thing is a massive distraction from inflation, decreasing real wages, population replacement, the bailouts and the looting, and South Africanisation of America. They'd rather you were worrying about gay guys being able to marry, never mind even if those gay guys can't even afford their rent.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol privacy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Fuck joe biden

Hes literally the most sus pedo pete ever.

Ffs we 'elected' a str8 pedophile

If there was no election rigging then can i ballot hunt and fill out thousands through the mail for non native speakers?

Who the fuck voted fpr this dude

Ffs maga republicans are cringy and dumb as fuck but bleeding heart liberal facists are the fucking worst
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Ghost Black Hole
    I liked freezer petes speech better where he threatened to bring back the ice age with weather machines if we didnt shape up
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Brandon did nothing wrong
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I tuned in for the speech and could hear a heckler yelling "LETS GO BRANDON" Fucking LOL.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    We the people can feel the flame of liberty burning inside us.

LOL
    Steven African Astronaut
    lame
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Haxxor
    Hardcore cringe.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

what a fookin nonce
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Constitutional Republic period my nigga's
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by POLECAT Constitutional Republic period my nigga's

Should I wear a suit and tie or what's this mean?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    dis is not a democracy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I love Freezer Pete #shoutout
    Donald Trump Black Hole

10,000 million jobs. wow. Exactly how many star systems does Emperor Pedo Pete command?
Jump to Top