User Controls

what kind of lighter for smoking meth?

Steven African Astronaut
    ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    iso wetted toilet paper soaked tooth pick on the burner max heat, flame to candle and use either a hemp wick or toothpicks or the candle itself for infinite fire
    Bradley Black Hole
    Boof it
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Bro they always use those fucking torch lighters or if ur a real boss a huge propane torch
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like to really take my time and just use the heat off the coils of a car cigarette lighter just to be safe and not overheat it and waste even a particle. It takes me about 12 hours straight to build up one good rip but waste not want not ya know
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    do a solar hit with a magnifying glass B
    Originally posted by mmQ I like to really take my time and just use the heat off the coils of a car cigarette lighter just to be safe and not overheat it and waste even a particle. It takes me about 12 hours straight to build up one good rip but waste not want not ya know

Best meth user ever.

If u did this id help lobby for you to get a govt sanctioned meth using license
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Best meth user ever.

If u did this id help lobby for you to get a govt sanctioned meth using license

deputised by hunter biden
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    yLL ever notice you get a better hit from a bic about to burn out for good like that low is amazing because it will never burn it.

The adjustable ones let you do that
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Bro they always use those fucking torch lighters or if ur a real boss a huge propane torch

This is what I was wondering.

I had some guy telling me that you have to use a BIC (for DMT, for meth, for everything) because a torch lighter will burn too hot.

but I've used those pipes for RCs and DMT and you just need to get the technique down. Torch lighter burns butane cleaner than BICs and doesn't leave scuzz. Single flame on an adjustable is god tier.

what kind of idiot is either: 1- cleaning the scuzz, OR 2- okay with not seeing the inside of their pipe clearly which is the best thing about glass paraphernalia
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I like to really take my time and just use the heat off the coils of a car cigarette lighter just to be safe and not overheat it and waste even a particle. It takes me about 12 hours straight to build up one good rip but waste not want not ya know

So, like a Sai Ti bucket or a DVT4.
    Originally posted by Steven This is what I was wondering.

I had some guy telling me that you have to use a BIC (for DMT, for meth, for everything) because a torch lighter will burn too hot.

but I've used those pipes for RCs and DMT and you just need to get the technique down. Torch lighter burns butane cleaner than BICs and doesn't leave scuzz. Single flame on an adjustable is god tier.

what kind of idiot is either: 1- cleaning the scuzz, OR 2- okay with not seeing the inside of their pipe clearly which is the best thing about glass paraphernalia

Prolly a meth head?

I dont think they care about much besides getting meth into themselves
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Prolly a meth head?

I dont think they care about much besides getting meth into themselves

drugs aren't an excuse to be a slob and have shitty, dirty things.
    Ghost Black Hole
    every few loads i gotta blast it with the butane torch to get it hot enough to burn all the crap left at the bottom and then I q tip and its good to go

also i noticed if i dont occasionally wipe down the outside with a paper towel it will get a coating of hand grease which affects the heat transfer and messes with hits
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Or ya know just do hot rails and don't worry about it
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Or ya know just do hot rails and don't worry about it

dumb as fuck
Jump to Top