User Controls

For fuck sake

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    My bitch still ain’t back from the Philippines until November, I’ll still wait for her but i have needs

I’m starting feel like a cheating asshole, it’s just getting worse and now somehow I’m going on a date with an older woman this weekend, i think I might have a sugar momma on my hands here

My intentions were only to find out what it’s like to fuck an Indian woman, but at 40 and with no kids she’s looking for something long term so im just leading her astray

So what I’m going to do is pick her up from her place and suggest a restaurant near mine, get her in bed and treat her like shit afterwards

But then i get the feeling that could be counter intuitive

I hate women
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    heard
    Bradley Black Hole
    Don't cheat on your girlfriend, she seems really nice and just because you paid her family/ bought her doesn't mean you shouldn't hold her to be your equal

On the other hand she probably hanging out in a tourist bar getting railed by every westerner that comes in ontop of her old childhood flings.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    I think the world would be a simpler place if 'douche' and 'touche' were pronounced the same.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    mouth-fuck her with rage until she chokes and vomit when she gets back.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol europe people are the worst am i right or am i right?
    Ghost Black Hole
    r u sure dats not ur grandpap rapin kids
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol europe people are the worst am i right or am i right?

They should go back to where they came from

AFRICA, where man originated and show them what a real EVIL GENOCIDAL COLONIZER looks like with the roar of modern industry and the stars beyond contributing to their exploitation, destruction and demise.

Wow half the signs are still in French and German. You don't even need to make new signs
Jump to Top