User Controls

Which Abrahamic religion is the dumbest, and why?

Steven African Astronaut
    ?
    Steven African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Steven African Astronaut
    abortion
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    If there was one god he wouldn't have made man create life by use of a partner.

If life is created by two parts it stands to reason God has a big titty big booty hoe that sits on his face and milks him and she probably chubby and dark skinned Hispanic like the earth and God is a big dicked white guy with brown hair blue eyes of medium build who loves learning and interracial creampies

Him and I connected on the last part.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley If there was one god he wouldn't have made man create life by use of a partner.

If life is created by two parts it stands to reason God has a big titty big booty hoe that sits on his face and milks him and she probably chubby and dark skinned Hispanic like the earth and God is a big dicked white guy with brown hair blue eyes of medium build who loves learning and interracial creampies

Him and I connected on the last part.

Some life can reproduce asexually. Humans just aren't one of those.
    all of them...because god/gods don't exist.

Next tarded question?
    Ghost Black Hole
    The same one as the dumbest political belief
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Steven Some life can reproduce asexually. Humans just aren't one of those.

He didn't make all life in his image. Learn to read
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Can men get pregnant?
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Sudo Can men get pregnant?

Yes, they can. If you're a seahorse, that is.
    Bradley Black Hole
    What if I'm a seaman
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    What “religion” is to me is a human-made concoction meant to promote the personal views of some while degrading the views of others. They are all equally “dumb”

How many murders, wars, acts of terror or any number of other heinous acts have been committed in human history in the name of religion?

Not faith, spiritual guidance or belief in humanity – but human-made religion.

It’s one group of humans telling another that they’re wrong. It’s one group of people using religion to manipulate the masses to oppose another grouping of people based on their own interpretation of a faith. Religion is nothing more than a tool that’s been used over centuries to manipulate people, usually for the benefit of a select few.

Because that’s what organized religion is – control.

It’s an easy way to take a group of people with like-minded beliefs, group them together and manipulate them for some kind of ulterior goals.

Our core values as human beings are basically identical. Things like being a good person, helping the helpless and defending the defenseless. Generally just being good people. And isn’t that what life is about? Isn’t that what we should all strive to be as humans?
    Bradley Black Hole
    helping the helpless and defending the defenseless. Generally just being good people. And isn’t that what life is about? Isn’t that what we should all strive to be as humans?

✓no no no and no
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Atheism is so tired and boring. Organized religion can be fake and gay but painting everyone with the same fedora is beyond cringe. It's like going on abou5 someone's favorite TV show. Grow up and mind your bidniss
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley helping the helpless and defending the defenseless. Generally just being good people. And isn’t that what life is about? Isn’t that what we should all strive to be as humans?

✓no no no and no

Then why U always bragging on your so called “good deeds”?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Because I choose to be a good person I also brag about my bad deeds
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Uhh they all are pretty similar and pretty different?

They all seem to me to just be products of cultural diffusion stretched from some dumbass independent invention of religion based on geographic location.

Basically someone decided somewhere that this religion is better here etc and picked values that were based in their cultural heritage.

The best 'best' or 'dumbest' religion is just a matter of personal values and basically any path of religious enlightenment cancbe acheived through ones own personal exploration of what they believe. I tend to take ideas from multiple [abrahamic included largely sometimes] religions for example sometimes i actually pray to a 'god' and other times i literally just think thoughts that i wish to enter the 'global conciousness' in order to manifest my personal destiny. This isnt always as easy as it sounds and could be related to ideas of like.. ideal vs real culture because we dont always do what we say or know what is right, but it basically boils down to your personal preference.

Like ill pray and meditate on an idea or diety/demon/angel/global conciousness/life goals while peforming certain ritual magicks with an altar and in some cases sigils and protection/symbols and jedilery. I really wanna build an actual church of solomon representation as defined in the bible to perform ritual magick there.
    The liberal religion of there fake facts and false outrageous I'll tell you what
    Ghost Black Hole
    are shebrews more left or right leaning. Whatever they are on both politics and religion and no im not comparing IQ or wealth

they CLEARLY just cheated that with their kike cheat tactics, WAKE UP!!!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 The liberal religion of there fake facts and false outrageous I'll tell you what

Wot about disinformation governance boards tho mate
Jump to Top