User Controls

Being in love kinda sux

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've been seeing this girl recently, shes a little bit younger than be and a nurse and I have a thing for nurses for some reason. I sleep over and we have really sexy sex and its been awhile since I've had that. She acts really sweet to me and wakes me up slobbing on my knob but theres a very noticeably level of coldness. Almost like she despises me and It makes feel really bad. I told her how I went to a korn and slayer concert and when I went over the next time she showed me how she bought a slayer and korn t-shirts from the thrift store, which was kinda weird but whatever..

It's like when I was leaving the other day and putting on my underwear she asked me to fuck her again before I go, so I did and I felt like I was going to cum and I pulled out and there was a string of precum from my dick to her pussy and it was so fucking hot. But when I'm leaving she acts like I'm not even there and avoids looking at me.

I'm not a clinger dude despite in my heart I'm an affectionate guy, and I know when to kick myself out but she kinda acts like a bitch.
    It's just really confusing to me because we get along and we can carry a conversation thats not boring and she has a big butt and tits.
    I guess I'll just have to play it by ear but I think of her too much I feel even more alone than before. Like that didn't bother me with other girls the past year infact I've told several girls to never talk to me again.

A few weeks ago a girl came to my door that I invited over, but she was late and I think she has a boyfriend or husband she's cheating on. So I was just here drinking and shit posting listening to music but when she came to my door I just text I'm busy. And she asked if she could comeover the next night and I told her you should probably just delete my number.
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    If you actually want it to go anywhere, you've got to talk to her. People aren't psychic, communication is key.
    I have texted her a couple times and she never text back. She only text me when she wants to have sex. One time I was too drunk to drive and it was like 3am and she hit me up to comeover and I told her I can't and I got like a string of text from her. Yet she will never text me when I say whats up.

and I do talk to her in person, like I said in op
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    No I mean like actually talk, tell her what you said in the post. Maybe she doesn't feel the same way about you, maybe she's just keeping her guard up and doesn't want to say she's got feelings for you if she thinks you just want to be fwbs.

The only way to find out is say you've got actual feelings for her and would like to do more than just fuck.
    and we have really sexy sex

Top 3 works of literature

1. Ulysses, Joyce

2. Anna Karenina, Tolstoy

3. Being in love kinda sux, Bill Krozby

Post last edited by Captain Falcon at 2017-02-19T16:57:54.236164+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Top 3 works of literature

1. Ulysses, Joyce

2. Anna Karenina, Tolstoy

3. Being in love kinda six, Bill Krozby

Lold. We need Lannys take on this.
    Originally posted by wtfisthishit No I mean like actually talk, tell her what you said in the post. Maybe she doesn't feel the same way about you, maybe she's just keeping her guard up and doesn't want to say she's got feelings for you if she thinks you just want to be fwbs.

The only way to find out is say you've got actual feelings for her and would like to do more than just fuck.

I have only hung with her 3 times though... that would probably weird her out
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Unrequited love is the saddest fucking thing on earth, Brah. Think if this scenario played out in the exact opposite reverse roles though. if she wanted to play the serious relationship girlfriend role and you were just in it for the sweet strange I'd almost bet you would be making a thread like "how do I break it off with this stage 5 clinger?" and that's not a stab at you it's really how things go.

At least it's true for me I guess more information would be needed seems things never go right when you just happened upon each other. Think of it this way. When you set out for a specific goal everything else becomes obsolete until that goal is reached. It goes your way because you force it too, you're in control. When people are like "oh well let's just meet and see what happens" there's too much room for error and leeway. Not really sure where I'm going with this hope something is taken from it though. Good luck.
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I have only hung with her 3 times though… that would probably weird her out

Oh right, well you said you'd been seeing her. From your first paragraph it sounded like you'd been going out or whatever.
    Originally posted by RestStop Unrequited love is the saddest fucking thing on earth, Brah. Think if this scenario played out in the exact opposite reverse roles though. if she wanted to play the serious relationship girlfriend role and you were just in it for the sweet strange I'd almost bet you would be making a thread like "how do I break it off with this stage 5 clinger?" and that's not a stab at you it's really how things go.

At least it's true for me I guess more information would be needed seems things never go right when you just happened upon each other. Think of it this way. When you set out for a specific goal everything else becomes obsolete until that goal is reached. It goes your way because you force it too, you're in control. When people are like "oh well let's just meet and see what happens" there's too much room for error and leeway. Not really sure where I'm going with this hope something is taken from it though. Good luck.

Thanks man. And like I said, I give her space she's texted me more than I have. I will just let it be and not say anything to her. I just weird when I like someone. Not that I'm doing anything crazy intact I stay away. I just feel weird and think about her often.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Love is like a powerful hawk or heron it is always there in the open yet often unseen, watching over the atrocities of humanity, spitefully laughing at the plight of others, waiting to be captured and boiled into a captivating bird stew for the pleasures of all. Love weeps tears of disappointment. It laughs with the chuckles of regret.
    Yeah^ pretty much I try to stick to myself, when restop replied I realized I made this thread almost 2 years ago. It makes me feel really stupid. But its happened before and I will get over it. But it feels bad when you don't want to have sex with anyone else.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-19T22:09:32.772246+00:00
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Murder/suicide is the only option i see here.
    Holy shit this thread. "Being in love kinda sux"

-This girl i recently started fucking is being kinda cold

I don't think Bill Krozby has the capacity to love. He has the IQ of a drunk goose.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Holy shit this thread. "Being in love kinda sux"

-This girl i recently started fucking is being kinda cold

I don't think Bill Krozby has the capacity to love. He has the IQ of a drunk goose.

I can see why you think that but I have had many girls love me and I've fellen in love with many girls. and this has nothing to do with IQ it has to do with EQ

I'm actually a really passionate guy

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-20T01:19:13.736727+00:00
    That's called being a slut. Anybody who isn't 14 should not fall in love so easily. I've dated lots of women but only ever loved two of them, and married half of them.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Bill Krozby, what happened to this fat faced ho:

She was going to have your second kid last I heard. She accidentally fall down some stairs or something?
    She fell down the stairs before she met him
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Plus her picture in the background is horribly squint. Clearly another derp-eye
    Originally posted by Discount Whore That's called being a slut. Anybody who isn't 14 should not fall in love so easily. I've dated lots of women but only ever loved two of them, and married half of them.

you openly admitted to sharing your wife..
Jump to Top