User Controls

Did bling blong died?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I think I made this thread already but just hoping for closure or to put another line in the sand. Hasn't been heard of forever. Had a billion accounts and isn't the type to go to jail or dissappear for so long

Apparently he was getting into harder and harder stuff before his absence. Any info on him and whether he's alive or dead would be cool.

Shef fast and danger LION FAM MASSIVE
    blaster master victim of incest
    Bradley Black Hole
    You were in love with this boy and didn't even have his real name?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I always associated him and pwp and markxtc311 together and they all died within like 4 or 5 years of zoklet shutting down

I blame zok. I think spectral gets to outlive everyone here because he beat zok by zoklet shutting down. There's no other reason a geriatric roofer who smokes cigarettes and claims to eat only one meal a day should even still be alive. I don't fully understand the zoklet curse but I have to respect it
    Ghost Black Hole
    His computer turned on last year for about a minute. Maybe a pawn shop but that's pretty weird
    Originally posted by Ghost His computer turned on last year for about a minute. Maybe a pawn shop but that's pretty weird

Was it part of a mining team u were on?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think I have a picture of him wearing like a knights helmet thing on tinychat from 8 years ago if that will somehow help. πŸ™€πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

Nah idk man dat nigga always seemt to keep hisself p private like the jet not a lot of info root beer floating around bout eem. I'm like 98.7% sure he do be gone with that wind tho.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I always thought him and sploo were the same guy till sploo died
    Originally posted by mmQ I think I have a picture of him wearing like a knights helmet thing on tinychat from 8 years ago if that will somehow help. πŸ™€πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

Nah idk man dat nigga always seemt to keep hisself p private like the jet not a lot of info root beer floating around bout eem. I'm like 98.7% sure he do be gone with that wind tho.

He wore that mf doom mask all the time. I saw his face before, I hope he alive
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    hah MF doom mask so THATS what that was.. yeahthat makes sense now

I guess thats just a memory , the only one i can find is just a quick one of me and him. Now digitally age him seven years and start putting up flyers around the world

Originally posted by mmQ hah MF doom mask so THATS what that was.. yeahthat makes sense now

I guess thats just a memory , the only one i can find is just a quick one of me and him. Now digitally age him seven years and start putting up flyers around the world

He b in Sheff gettin fast and danger or he b in Africa running with the lions or he b in DA VOID or he b in Jannah experiencing pleasures beyond our mortal understanding
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I don't know. Maybe his drug abuse messed up his memory and he doesn't have any recollection of this forum.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Sudo I don't fully understand the zoklet curse but I have to respect it

Facts, man. Facts.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I remember when he used to wear a cereal box mask
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I always thought bling was a dea agent or something or the british equivalent. I mean how the fuck can a drug user be so retarded?

Eh i guess maybe he was/is real..they tend to be retarded a lot of the time...sad..i like bling tho honestly for a dea agent psyop
    Dead as a door nail.
Jump to Top