User Controls

Fat People Have Low IQ

Migh Houston
    They eat like shit because they are depressed. They are depressed because they are fat and lazy. They are fat and lazy because they lack energy and have low intellegence. They lack energy and have low intellegence because they eat like shit.

They are pathetic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's just an internal chemistry genetic thing. Consuming crap from boxes and cans is not how people are supposed to live.

Your body doesn't know or care that you are a vegan eating a plant burger or a triple big quarter mac with extra bacon, it's all just protein

But when it's 6am and you are running late are you gonna clean that dirty bowl and make oatmeal or go grab a McMuffin and $1 coffee?

I can't blame fat people, it's the world we live in man. They are just another casualty of a misguided economic system. What I have a problem with is when they are against drug abusers OH MY GOD DONT SMOKE THAT METH ITS EVIL but then suck back 4L of cola daily

Like hey maybe the problem isn't us or what drugs we use but look around why are we eating this literal garbage and smoking dog water? If we were happy we wouldn't want to even touch this shit
    Bradley Black Hole
    hey look who eats nothing but canned goods and crap from boxes

ME BRADLEYB

I've been losing weight, and am in near perfect health (Slightly high blood pressure but I smoke alot, am hyperactive and drink a lot of caffeine and used to be a bad alcoholic), aside from arthritis which isn't caused by teh environment, because I am active and I read the fucking can. Wow this is full of saturated fat & simple carbohydrates. So I put the fucking can back!!!! Who would've thought.

But when it's like refried beans like peep this shit, that's the unhealthiest thing I WAS going to eat tonight but i'm not gonna cuz i had an energy drink.

Prepared Black Beans, Water, Contains less than 2% salt, tomato past, onion powder, lard, garlic powder.

NOT BAD FOLKS.

See it's all in putting in just what your vehicle needs to operate, you do not eat like it's a buffet at every meal, that's what killed Quick Mix Ready and other morbidly obese Americans. I been thinking I was getting fucking fat so I have been eating less, gradually losing weight & Now walking moe the last 20 days.

Diet remained unchanged other than the quantity.

ANYONE WHO IS FAT HAS NO EXCUSE, CHUBBY GIRLS ARE OK!!!, BUT LIKE A FAT GUY IS GROSS, SWEATY, CAN'T FUCK, CAN'T FIGHT, the only thing he can do is sit in the car, complain, and wait for his hoveraround to arrive so he never has to walk again.

WAAAAAAAA It's my thyroiiiiiiiiiiiid"

FUck you nigga and your thyroid that shit is an excuse, oh it makes you lazy and want to eat and it all becomes fat? How convenient for a slug to possess such a gland, like they would've been fit runners if it wasn't for a high HTS, fuckin losers.

And if you're reading this and you're overweight, i'm not talin about you got a lil beer gut, or your pants are a little tight, i'm talkin about if you're fucking fat and got multiple chins, bitch tits and your thighs shlap each other when you walk, JUST STOP EATING, "Oh no i'll go into starvation mode!!!!" maybe that's the mode your fatass needs to be in. Or don't listen to me and die by 59 1/2 like Wozny did idgaf.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Migh They eat like shit because they are depressed. They are depressed because they are fat and lazy. They are fat and lazy because they lack energy and have low intellegence. They lack energy and have low intellegence because they eat like shit.

They are pathetic.

I’ll alert the media forthwith
    Bradley Black Hole
    fat people are resultant from 2 things: Laziness & A desire to consume surplus calories.

How to resolve this "crisis" in the Developed World? HMM

1 Be more active 2) Consume a calorie deficit.

Anyone who cannot do this is ugly to look at, ugly to be near, host to a lot more maladies and is IMO disgusting.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    They are sweaty, and we all know sweat and urine have basically the same chemical composition
    Bradley Black Hole
    When I think about FAT people I don't even want to eat the next meal, like I just think of being a fat piece of shit and the next meal (which i really ought to eat when i'm walking around the big world and am hungry) I DON'T Lest I turn into some massively fat ugly unlikeable fuck.

Chubby girls are OK becasue the fat reserves are naturally part of the body, unless they're really fucking fat, like if your belly goes past your boobs = Get the fuck on the treadmill and walk you lazy bitch, don't eat your emotions away, jesus I can't understand how anyone gets 300+ (as a man) 200+ (as a female) taht shit is disgusting.

I watch my 600 pound life and my jaw just drops and I do squats, i couldn't imagine not seeing my dick except with a mirror like some fat people if I can't slap my big dick into my belly button what am I even offering to young brown&black girls???
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Haxxor They are sweaty, and we all know sweat and urine have basically the same chemical composition

i didn't actually
    Bradley Black Hole
    i can think of nothing more sexually disgusting to me than a fat balding white old guy who wants to be fucked in the ass by a sexy, fit, young man (and thinks he can) because of some other factor that isn't related to his body.

Like I'm a man who has sex with men, why would I want to fuck someones old ass morbidly obese uncle potato? And I ask them this shit, like i'm insulted that they think that someone who: Exercises, half ass counts calories/carbs, does passive cardio & Yoga, would want anything remotely close to that.

I am a bear, they are hairy aging slugs. Shits fucking nasty.

/LGBTCommentary
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm 6'1 and i felt like iw as getting fat in rehab, I asked to use the scale and when that bitch said 206lb I was like god damn, and ever since then like 1 1/2 months ago i've been more active and eating less.

dafuq does someone let themselves get to 250, 300, 350, 400+ pounds????
    Bradley Black Hole
    and for the record I think all people are OK except the jedis and fat people until they lose the weight (to my satisfaction)
    Bradley Black Hole
    like oh ur over 300lb and get food stamps? Make this month count cuz you're cut the fuck off until you go to the doctor and he says you're under 200, here's some vitamins, drink some water it'll fill you up, fuckin fat piece of shit
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Fuck I just realized I forgot to mail something so I'm typing it here so It helps me jog my memory
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Fuck! I just realized I’m not reading all this shit.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's because nothing in modern life costs you physical energy except maybe working a physically demanding job where you bust your ass but even when I do that I am a lazy piece of shit that goes home to smoke weed, chug booze and eat an entire pizza and then pass out. I met this young dude at work with tattoos that was like YEAH MAN WHEN I GET HOME I PUMP THE IRON FOR AN HOUR HIT THE SHOWERS AND THEN GO RUNNING ALL NIGHT

like oooookay then I guess if its your entire personality and existence is based around "living well" and being healthy that can be the reason you be healthy and live well because you just like feeling good and you refuse to even smoke 1 cigar once a year and don't need any advice at all from anyone on the computer, in fact it's almost 11pm time for my night run seeya later! fat computer chumps
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Ghost It's just an internal chemistry genetic thing. Consuming crap from boxes and cans is not how people are supposed to live.

Your body doesn't know or care that you are a vegan eating a plant burger or a triple big quarter mac with extra bacon, it's all just protein

But when it's 6am and you are running late are you gonna clean that dirty bowl and make oatmeal or go grab a McMuffin and $1 coffee?

I can't blame fat people, it's the world we live in man. They are just another casualty of a misguided economic system. What I have a problem with is when they are against drug abusers OH MY GOD DONT SMOKE THAT METH ITS EVIL but then suck back 4L of cola daily

Like hey maybe the problem isn't us or what drugs we use but look around why are we eating this literal garbage and smoking dog water? If we were happy we wouldn't want to even touch this shit

wats cola
    Ghost Black Hole
    its whut ur fake gay british grandad voice shoves up his arse you cuckhold loser fake rich larper mental case retard, now shut up and bend over so I can turn your esophagus into a hand puppet muppet
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Being slightly overweight is awesome
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Haxxor They are sweaty, and we all know sweat and urine have basically the same chemical composition

they are too slippery to be held accountable
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Being slightly overweight is awesome

did u get fat
Jump to Top