User Controls

MY SUBARU IS FULL OF BEES!!!

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    What the hell you fuys...
    I go out on break and am eating some snacks when a bee lands on my arm.
    Looking over it it I see another bee on the passenger head rest.
    And another posted up on the inside of the door.
    Turning around there are more bees chilling in the back seat.
    Anyways, Im sitting in the curb outside of my car hoping they just leave.
    But why are they in my Subaru?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Post pics.
    They could be honey bee's.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Prolly attracted to sweets or spilled soda in the car.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Bradley Prolly attracted to sweets or spilled soda in the car.

Yep honey bee's can tell each other where the food is so if you have spilled something then that's what can be attracting them.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Dolly Parton put them in there for reasons yet undisclosed.
    bees are attracted to pheromon.

yours.
    Ghost Black Hole

TACTICAL BEES

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Almost warrants just callilng it a SuBEEru
    You're fucked if there is a queen in there.

Unless you like honey.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Yah maybe dont be a fucking slob in ur car idk
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Yah maybe dont be a fucking slob in ur car idk

like driving around a 2-ton trash can
    Time to call on AngryOnion.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fona's car is actually a protected wild zone under federal fish and game law so you guys better keep this on the DL before he gets a fine for illegal beekeeping

You're all clearly jealous and didn't plant enough cheerios wildflower mix in your beds this spring like fona did with his loving wife and kids. Now fonaplats can say to the children LOOK WE ARE BEING VISITED BY MR / BEE KIDS BECAUSE OF YOUR FLOWERS as he gets in the car to work and then gets stung in the eye and says OW FUCK ... I MEAN OH MAN FREE HONEY AND EYE VENOM THANKS FOR PLANTING ALL THOSE FUCKING FLOWERS *Rolls one eye because the other one is swollen shut* Time to be an hour late to work because you have to spend another $100 on an epi pen or you will drop dead BUT FONAPLATS THAT MONEY IS FOR EMERGENCIES oh man sometimes life just makes you not want to buy that epi pen you know what i mean just lay down and let the bees take you

but fonaplats isn't like that, he is A MAN

Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats What the hell you fuys…
    I go out on break and am eating some snacks when a bee lands on my arm.
    Looking over it it I see another bee on the passenger head rest.
    And another posted up on the inside of the door.
    Turning around there are more bees chilling in the back seat.https://niggasin.space/thread/76605/new-reply?quote=1606671
    Anyways, Im sitting in the curb outside of my car hoping they just leave.
    But why are they in my Subaru?

capture some hornets and open the door gently and lock them all inside and watch the horror fun begin.

3 hornets will murder 1000 bees in an hour or less.

find a wasp nest and nature will take care of it. Or you can open the door, and spray car polish with bees wax just outside the door and it may attract them. it's hilarious spraying bees wax polish spray on a yellow jacket nest. OMG don't be with in 100 feet of it. just run.
Jump to Top