User Controls

Gorbachev died

Donald Trump Black Hole
    He was 91.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    As far as leaders of the USSR go he was pretty alright. But now he has gone to the great Gulag beyond.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Good, fuck him. Everything has been downhill since he tore down that wall.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    "Finally, Gorbachev announced the disbandment of the Soviet Communist Party in a blithe statement. A big Party was gone just like that. Proportionally, the Soviet Communist Party had more members than we do, but nobody was man enough to stand up and resist."
    -Xi Jinping, 2012
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    My angle is all like cui buono. Who gained from Gorbachev's controlled demolition of the government he had been elected to lead?

Who is Gaidar? who is Abramovich, who is Abramov, who is Deripaska, who is Fridman, who is Malkin, who is Khodorkovsky.

Some honesty from back in the early days of the Putin regime, before he shoahed the eXile:
    Ninety years later, following the collapse of the Soviet Union, a funny thing happened: Russia's media and finance was overwhelmingly controlled by jedis. Paranoia and fiction became reality. Of the seven oligarchs who controlled more than 50% of Russia's economy during the 1990s, six were jedis: Boris Berezovsky, Vladimir Gusin-sky, Alexander Smolensky, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Mi-khail Friedman, and Vitaly Malkin. Berezovsky also controlled the state television station and several newspapers, while Gusinsky's media empire controlled NTV, Russia's only national independent TV station, as well as major radio and print outlets.
    http://www.exile.ru/articles/detail.php?ARTICLE_ID=8575&IBLOCK_ID=35
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    My heart aches at the loss of Gorbie.
    He was a good fuy.
    died from covid ?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump My angle is all like cui buono. Who gained from Gorbachev's controlled demolition of the government he had been elected to lead?

Who is Gaidar? who is Abramovich, who is Abramov, who is Deripaska, who is Fridman, who is Malkin, who is Khodorkovsky.

Some honesty from back in the early days of the Putin regime, before he shoahed the eXile:

http://www.exile.ru/articles/detail.php?ARTICLE_ID=8575&IBLOCK_ID=35

POWER-J'EWS
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny died from covid ?

Assassinated.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ass-ass-inated.

i c
    Cheek 2 cheek.
    the fact that western leaders moan his death is proof that hes a national traitor.
    *bemoan
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson *bemoan

its a word play on mourn.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its a word play on mourn.

wow, you got me! FINALLY!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson wow, you got me! FINALLY!

i also know you enjoy bemoaning,
    I'm only happy when I'm miserable.

Jump to Top