User Controls

Sign my petition

https://www.change.org/p/usa-government-ban-the-word-cotton
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nah ur a fag
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah ur a fag

watch that mouth... it may come back to bite you.
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish watch that mouth… it may come back to bite you.

I just bit my tongue eating a tuna burger =(
    No, fuck you
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Have the word cotton replaced with nigger silk.
    I'm a fan of jiggaboo jute or voodoo velvet myself
    I like spook. When I was working downtown and they have the texas relays (tons of black people come into austin) and black people started coming into the shop and my manager looked at me with his eyes wide open and said "ITS SPOOKY IN HERE" in front of all the blacks and I busted laughing lol

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I once told a black man to keep his mother fucking cotton picking hands off my radio.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Yeahhhh is this really a racists site? you guys are just messing about..right? you should come out to California where there is diversity; maybe more often. or NYC where everyone is a dick yet respectful of each other regardless of race. unless you're old school Italian. man those people hate "Niggers" more than the deep south. I put it in quotations cause Scorsese always portrays the mafia as racists towards blacks, Lots!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Yeahhhh is this really a racists site? you guys are just messing about..right? you should come out to California where there is diversity; maybe more often. or NYC where everyone is a dick yet respectful of each other regardless of race. unless you're old school Italian. man those people hate "Niggers" more than the deep south. I put it in quotations cause Scorsese always portrays the mafia as racists towards blacks, Lots!

Both states will eventually crumble under the weight of their diversity. Prepare for more violence and deeper class division.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Both states will eventually crumble under the weight of their diversity. Prepare for more violence and deeper class division.

California is the 6th or 7th largest economy on it's own. It carries much of the nations debt on her shoulders.

It's sad, but the diversity is getting lower in areas where it was the norm.. as in San Francisco herself. Gentrification is bringing the midwestern whites and east coast whites from college seeking jobs. not to say Blacks, Hispanics or Asians, Middle Easterners dont have them, just the bulk is white from these other states. I'v notice a reduction in Indian people. they're very smart, i enjoy listen to them talk about tech. they help simplify it. I think Trump is behind this >:[ he probably isn't letting them back in after they went home for a holiday or to meet family.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The coasts have always been this country, agrarian delusions have never been more than that.

San Francisco has been gentrifying wellll before Trump was elected.

South east asians and Indians are overrepresented in tech relative to their portion of the national population, the latter of which are an express import of the tech industry. There are a number of east bay communities that are well over majority desi at this point.

Post last edited by Lanny at 2017-02-19T19:24:16.105598+00:00
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Yeahhhh is this really a racists site? you guys are just messing about..right? you should come out to California where there is diversity; maybe more often. or NYC where everyone is a dick yet respectful of each other regardless of race. unless you're old school Italian. man those people hate "Niggers" more than the deep south. I put it in quotations cause Scorsese always portrays the mafia as racists towards blacks, Lots!

This is not a "racist site"

It's a conglomeration of people from all walks of life. Some may be racist, some may not be. To call this a "racist site" based on the name and just a few of the posters is insulting and ignorant.

You nigger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny The coasts have always been this country, agrarian delusions have never been more than that.

San Francisco has been gentrifying wellll before was elected.

South east asians and Indians are overrepresented in tech relative to their portion of the national population, the latter of which are an express import of the tech industry. There are a number of east bay communities that are well over majority desi at this point.

I didn't mean that many in areas like the Valley or Fremont/Union city has lots. but in San Francisco, there seems to be a flood of white coming in. I talk to a lot of these people, most come from like Texas, Colorado or Florida or New England where tech schools exist. next stop, tech hub frisco. and Oakland.. Holy shit this place is changing. West Oakland is having a major townhouse boom going in. there is talks of taking out the white cranes because Oakland can't afford to run the shipping industry.. not sure the real reason, but it is cheaper in LA near longbeach. so most of the shipping will go south. which just means Oakland will have bayside multi-million dollar homes soon.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Honestly oakland is probably a good thing, the city has been a fucking dump and a liability for a while. I have no problem with black neighborhoods but the crime rate made the place nigh on unlivable, and this is coming from someone who lives in the TL. I don't really care who moves in, as long as they continue to clean up the place like they have so far I don't complain.
    Originally posted by Lanny Honestly oakland is probably a good thing, the city has been a fucking dump and a liability for a while. I have no problem with black neighborhoods but the crime rate made the place nigh on unlivable, and this is coming from someone who lives in the TL. I don't really care who moves in, as long as they continue to clean up the place like they have so far I don't complain.

u should go cop some drugz
    Originally posted by Lanny The coasts have always been this country, agrarian delusions have never been more than that.

This is the exact delusional thinking that got Trump elected in the first place, lol.

They be dropping that seekh kebab on your face nigga.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    no FUCKOFF
    Originally posted by Lanny Honestly oakland is probably a good thing, the city has been a fucking dump and a liability for a while. I have no problem with black neighborhoods but the crime rate made the place nigh on unlivable, and this is coming from someone who lives in the TL. I don't really care who moves in, as long as they continue to clean up the place like they have so far I don't complain.

I'm with you there. the other states of Nevada (and I believe Utah as well as a few others) got sued by San Francisco for sending homeless on a one way bus trip to San Francisco

homeless "Dumping" Yikes! it's not an urban myth afterall

http://www.sfexaminer.com/sf-reaches-400k-settlement-proposal-in-nevada-patient-dumping-case/
Jump to Top