User Controls

what would someone who isn't you do if someone who isn't you slaughtered a man?

Ghost Black Hole
    Like someone who isn't you kilt a dude by accident when someone who isn't you didn't mean to kill him like with a car or something. Would someone who isn't you do the time, do the dash or do a flip off a tall building?

Serious question, I think the cops are looking for someone who isn't me and someone who isn't me is wondering if someone who isn't me should turn himself in
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    ...too vauge. Details would surely ensure you a perfect answer.

So MAYBE? and i had a friend..well i guess friend a junky basically..that i knew and i hadnt talked to him in a long time then i heard he was in like some wreck or some shit and some lady died like his passenger and they were just like on da meffz or whatever im sure but yah he ended up doing like idk a few years. This was years ago im sure hes out now hes probably back again already ill look hang on

Ill write u bro

Edit: nope hes out well not in this state ne wayz
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Then urself in.
    wait for someone who isnt me to deal with it.
    First I'd fuck the dead body.
    Bradley Black Hole
    No bro never ever turn yourself in. Never think about what happened. Not even alone in your head. Any crime you got away with you can't/don't ever want to think about it. Think about it once deeply if you need to and then never ever again.

You're a good man and I am giving you real advice.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Bradley No bro never ever turn yourself in. Never think about what happened. Not even alone in your head. Any crime you got away with you can't/don't ever want to think about it. Think about it once deeply if you need to and then never ever again.

You're a good man and I am giving you real advice.

This is decent advice

Partially

Mediocre
    Kafka sweaty
    If it’s really bothering you hit your head and get amnesia
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    this is basically what spiderhead was about and honestly that really sucks but you know it takes two to tango so i dont personally think he shoulda had to go to spiderhead just for having a car crash having fun with his buds but hey what do i know
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    go swimming
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I would personally drag the body up the fire escape and into the apartment first. Then I would go to Canadian Tire and buy a ton of plastic drop sheets and a manual saw. I'd put the sheets over every inch of the bathroom, then hoist them in the bathtub (after cutting the clothes off). At this point I'd do my best to exsanguinate his body, to the extent that one can do so without a heartbeat to do the work for you. Then I'd probably get you, OP, (because it's hard, physically demanding work and also like I'm so not gonna fucking deal with this part - it's gross) to dismember him and break each limb down at the joints. Once you have the body broken down to a human-scale equivalent of a KFC bucket with a side of torse and head, I'll individually bag and duct tape and bag and duct tape and bag and... you get the point. Once each piece is heavily wrapped I'll send you to a couple spots in the city where nobody's likely to find them. The torse is gonna be a bitch to move though unless he fits in that big duffle bag we have. Once the really incriminating shit is gone we burn the clothes, throw out the drop sheets in a dumpster in a different part of town, and then we can rest easy.

No flips off buildings, no going on the lam, and no going to prison. It'll all be fine.
    you're supposed to put the plastic up before you bring the body into the apartment retard
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra you're supposed to put the plastic up before you bring the body into the apartment retard

It's probably better to get it off the street first, you know. Most people don't plan ahead and keep serial murderer quantities of drop sheets on hand.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    A couple of his rogue hairs being in our apartment only matters if police can trace it back to us, which - god willing - they can't. At that point we'd probably be fucked anyway. 🤷
    Originally posted by Meikai A couple of his rogue hairs being in our apartment only matters if police can trace it back to us, which - god willing - they can't. At that point we'd probably be fucked anyway. 🤷

dead bodies leak though, even if you're not worried about cops do you really want your living room smelling like dead hooker forever
    you could do what the nazis did and stuff it in an oven, should only take like 5 minutes
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Pretty sure there is a crematorium like just down the street actually... if we could just break in...
    serious answer for OP's scenario is make it look like a suicide and call it in
    Originally posted by aldra serious answer for OP's scenario is make it look like a suicide and call it in

Originally posted by Ghost Like someone who isn't you kilt a dude by accident when someone who isn't you didn't mean to kill him like with a car or something.

how many people suicided themselves with a car have you seen.
    people run into traffic on purpose
Jump to Top