User Controls

BradleyBs wariat thread

Bradley Black Hole
    Hey everyone I'm only gonna use talk to text and document all of my efforts to have sex with Hispanic immigrants and black girls in the hood. Much like my inspiration Wariat I am largely unsuccessful. Enjoy.

Really sexy girl from Colombia who said she had a boyfriend seemed really disappointed on Monday when she was like hey what are you doing after this class and like wanted to hang out with me but I was kind of like I really really had to s*** so I just kind of was like you know I got to go I'm just like give another class and I'm like yeah but I got her number cuz you wanted me to join some like WhatsApp group so I am going to join the left she has a boyfriend that doesn't really bother me because he is most likely not a US citizen so she cannot get citizen paperwork from him so when she finds out how wonderful my personality is how big my brain is how long my dick is I'm pretty sure she's going to come around and want some United States citizenship on top of all of that get real Frederico cannot keep up with me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    yea like me and barely legals.
    Originally posted by Wariat yea like me and barely legals.

..or fully legals...amirite?
    Bradley Black Hole

instagram full photo viewer

She responded a lot faster than most people I ask on dates.

She's like an 8-9/10.

Wonder why she likes me so much.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Maria is 23. I am 29.
    Bradley Black Hole
    The only barely legals i go for are girls that over stayed their student visa after they got off the boat.
    I'll fap to this later when I get home...for old times sake.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Dude I just want to introduce every non white immigrant to big white pipe.
    Bradley Black Hole
    EXCEPT ABSOLUTELY NO jediS
    Bradley Black Hole
    Idgaf if me being a big (6'1) white American who yells when he talks and can bestow American citizenship is desirous to them. If they didn't have brown skin or an accent or has kids I wouldn't be interested.
    Try to get a picture for us. Take a selfie together or something, less conspicuous...we can always edit your face out later for masturbatory reasons.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Not on the first date I'll put her number into FB one sec
    Bradley Black Hole
    Nothing. A good sign.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Oh my god if this little community college girl even knew that she was somehow apart of this site lawls
    Bradley Black Hole
    I asked Maria if she was good at math

If she says yes we can do calc together and she can 'help' me. If she says no which 80% of community college kids fall under I can 'help' her.

I'm so smart.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Oh my god if this little community college girl even knew that she was somehow apart of this site lawls

lmao
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..or fully legals…amirite?

underaged illegal immigrants

MUCHO GRANDE
    cigreting Dark Matter
    If you want her southern region to remain like the sahara then continue to do smiley faces in your text
    Originally posted by Bradley I asked Maria if she was good at math

If she says yes we can do calc together and she can 'help' me. If she says no which 80% of community college kids fall under I can 'help' her.

I'm so smart.

if she says yes tell her this

What is 6.9?
    Good sex interrupted by a period.
    Bradley Black Hole

instagram full photo viewer
Jump to Top