User Controls

who is the prettiest girl at the ball?

Steven African Astronaut
    ?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    privacy cunt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    your mom?
    troon African Astronaut
    me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nah honestly the prettiest girl at the ball, or at the mall, or anywhere to be frank, would hands down have to be none other than the stunning and gorgeous Miss Jovanna!

This gorgeous beauty has this wonderful face and beautiful long flowing dark hair that cascades down her back like a silky black waterfall, and this beautiful dark brown wide eyed eyes with bright bright blue eye make up perfectly and a nose that you would just want to kiss and kiss again and just love every second of it.

She has this wonderful beautiful smile that just makes you want to be near her and be able to see it at every moment of your life, the way that she smiles has got to be the most delicious smile to look at.

In short, if I am asked to pick my top five, or even top ten most gorgeous looking women in the world, or at the ball, or the mall, or in a hat or with a cat, my answer would be Miss Jovanna for every one of them.
    The one who smears scat hand prints on your bathroom wall and draws a big shit heart too, on your first date just before you leave to go to the olive garden.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Nah honestly the prettiest girl at the ball, or at the mall, or anywhere to be frank, would hands down have to be none other than the stunning and gorgeous Miss Jovanna!

This gorgeous beauty has this wonderful face and beautiful long flowing dark hair that cascades down her back like a silky black waterfall, and this beautiful dark brown wide eyed eyes with bright bright blue eye make up perfectly and a nose that you would just want to kiss and kiss again and just love every second of it.

She has this wonderful beautiful smile that just makes you want to be near her and be able to see it at every moment of your life, the way that she smiles has got to be the most delicious smile to look at.

In short, if I am asked to pick my top five, or even top ten most gorgeous looking women in the world, or at the ball, or the mall, or in a hat or with a cat, my answer would be Miss Jovanna for every one of them.

MMQ AND MISS JOVANNA SITTING IN A TREE

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

FIRST COMES MALL

THEN COMES BALL

THEN COMES SOMETHING ELSE THAT RHYMES, LIKE SAUL.
    Steven African Astronaut
    HOW FUCKING GAY HE THINKS MISS JOVANNA IS GORGEOUS LOLOL

LOL

LOL
    Steven African Astronaut

SHE LOOKS GAY TOO LOL
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
    Originally posted by Steven

SHE LOOKS GAY TOO LOL

That's a 'butterface' for sure...the mannequin body is alright though.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Troon
    Bradley Black Hole
    I have fapped a lot to danaryeus Targaryen from game of thrones.

I would say she is the most attractive white girl I've ever seen
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I have fapped a lot to danaryeus Targaryen from game of thrones.

I would say she is the most attractive white girl I've ever seen

Steven African Astronaut
    ur welCUM
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]

hydros husband ?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Dark angel era Jessica alba

Charlize Theron in 3 days in the valley

Present day Rosalyn o donnell
    Steven African Astronaut
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lookup blue lagoon swimming scene vinny
Jump to Top