User Controls

lifing the life

Ghost Black Hole
    send a cheeky snap to Bigdog696969 and Scrony to see if they can come round for the Diana Mythological Creature Event, maybe sneak in a few floor of dungeons first, bloody scrony ignoring the rule of no dupes, what a melt haha
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I was in a convenience store the other day and the young Arab man working was wearing a colorful "Diana princess of wales" shirt and I was wearing a Malcolm X shirt so I was like "I like yo shirt mang" and yebqas like "thanks I like yours too....I like the colors" when he should have said "FUCK WHITEY" or something. Shirts are awesome. I'm glad we had this talk
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo I was in a convenience store the other day and the young Arab man working was wearing a colorful "Diana princess of wales" shirt and I was wearing a Malcolm X shirt so I was like "I like yo shirt mang" and yebqas like "thanks I like yours too….I like the colors" when he should have said "FUCK WHITEY" or something. Shirts are awesome. I'm glad we had this talk

are you 21
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo I was in a convenience store the other day and the young Arab man working was wearing a colorful "Diana princess of wales" shirt and I was wearing a Malcolm X shirt so I was like "I like yo shirt mang" and yebqas like "thanks I like yours too….I like the colors" when he should have said "FUCK WHITEY" or something. Shirts are awesome. I'm glad we had this talk

"the nose knows"
Jump to Top