User Controls

Kamella Harris is just another ugly old white woman

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Look how white...
    She doesnt have the dominant nappy head that all mixed do.
    I get she is suppose to bed part asian as well but as far as I can tell the only black about her is her choice of lip stick.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Not black people hair.
    And her skin tone looks way darker when she knows she will be in front of cameras.
    troon African Astronaut
    it's the same thing with trannies - you don't want real women coding important shit for you, so put a guy in a dress and technically you got your quotas met.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    she's indian
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I also stayed up all night thinking about Kamala Harris's skin tone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    *he
    cigreting Dark Matter
    they spray paint it kinda like the cat on meet the parents
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Kamala harris is just as bad as buden and the rest of the retarded woke mob.

Im literally changing my major to anthropology because apparently a semi conservative small govt student cant study sociology without having to defend every single position and when i ask when has the govt done anything good for anyone where they didnt rob peter to pay paul or some other fucking retarded bullshit.

I may keel the soc major anth minor but i think ima switch to anth major and soc minor.

Part of me wants to keep the soc major though cuz i bet there would be a lot of companys wishing they didnt only have retarded leftist wackjobs to pick from to staff their company
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LOL you're studying sociology

I guess on the upside you don't need to find a way to tell your parents you're gay
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Bro its so easy i actually HAVENT declared yet and i move to my 4yr next semester but idk i was thinking english? Or history? Idfk honestly i think anthropology or sociology is a good one and try to get a job at like some DULF like place and like you know lobby for some type of privatized business based drug distribution network of ALL kinds of drugs and basically change the big pharma industry into some type of consumer based products aka drugs with some type of legal binding agreement that bassically annuls all parties involved for anything criminal to be persued and basically may the best meth cook win.

Edit: ill have my associate in science [not arts] after this semester though
    She's really pretty for an older woman I for one welcome all the more women , including POCs entering government and other high power careers
Jump to Top