User Controls

I got rejected by a girl last year

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    The only reason being that I'm too ugly / very unattractive. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I became deeply depressed because of it. Then later this year, her brothers found out because of me, I spilled the beans. Two days later, they came to my house making a total scene, yelling at me and cursing me. Man, life can be awful sometimes. Like, cut me some slack, man. I already got rejected, I didn't need that.
    Oh, I have to admit something which was super cringe and I'm only admitting it because I want to be laughed at and be mocked by people as a form of punishment for what I did. Before her brothers found out, she blocked me as soon as she knew it was me (I was messaging from an anonymous account) but I used another account to send her more messages which she all ignored. I should not have done that and I regret it. But the good thing about all this is that she has forgotten about my existence at least! I try to be positive despite being a full-blown pessimist.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    why were there guys yelling at you
    Bradley Black Hole
    Are you and her brothers related
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    i'm sorry to hear that.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    So what? That's life. Would it have been better to be friendzoned 4 life? Making fake accounts is kinda cringe but so many people do it. Live love laugh and LEARN
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers her brothers found out because of me, I spilled the beans. Two days later, they came to my house making a total scene, yelling at me and cursing me.

LMAO wtf? Is this some sort of cultural norm or something?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Sometimes you have to take the pussy, Mike
    ooooooooooh, that mikE
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Never simp for a woman like you did, it shows you are low value.
    Once she looses attraction for you, its over, the only way you'll get it back is with alot of currency.
    Originally posted by cigreting Never simp for a woman like you did, it shows you are low value.
    Once she looses attraction for you, its over, the only way you'll get it back is with alot of currency.

so simping is bad for the man?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by cigreting Never simp for a woman like you did, it shows you are low value.

When was the last time you had sex?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo When was the last time you had sex?

Last night when i took a big load from ur granps in my ass faget
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor why were there guys yelling at you

Because I messaged their sister. They deem it as "unacceptable," but it is especially hypocritical coming from the older brother as he has had at least two girlfriends in the past. As if those girls were not someone else's sister or daughter.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Because I messaged their sister. They deem it as "unacceptable," but it is especially hypocritical coming from the older brother as he has had at least two girlfriends in the past. As if those girls were not someone else's sister or daughter.

dude lol
    Originally posted by Bradley Are you and her brothers related

We are Pakistani but belong to different ethnic groups. Their group looks down on mine. They made sure to mention my ethnic group as they were yelling at me and cussing me (in their language that I do not understand).
    Originally posted by WellHung i'm sorry to hear that.

Thank you, man. I was so sad. :(

But then I took drugs and now I'm over it. :D
    Originally posted by Sudo So what? That's life. Would it have been better to be friendzoned 4 life? Making fake accounts is kinda cringe but so many people do it. Live love laugh and LEARN

It's funny because she said to me "let's be friends" and then blocked me and ignored me. I have to admit, I do laugh whenever I think about how she said "let's be friends" and then totally removes me from her life. Oh well, such is life, as you say.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Thank you, man. I was so sad. :(

But then I took drugs and now I'm over it. :D

that is not how drugs work ever
    Originally posted by Donald Trump LMAO wtf? Is this some sort of cultural norm or something?

Yes, in Pakistani/Islamic culture it's not ok to talk to women. Let alone sending them private messages. But I already said it was hypocritical from one of the brothers because he had girlfriends himself.
Jump to Top