User Controls

Tony Soprano's Desk

Ghost Black Hole
    I'm making a minecraft build inspired by Tone (lower your tone.. lower your tone) and I noticed something, he uses the most basic piece of shit office desk, not some big coco bolo 12 inch giant wood desk with a carving of the santa mariae, but a simple $50 office desk probably stolen from the office of some fuck that owed him money and hey, it's a good desk.

You can put a pistol in the drawer, or papers I suppose.

at heart he is a simple man that doesn't need a giant desk to be happy, even though he's unhappy with the small desk it's not like Tony Soprano gives a shit what kind of desk he has and it won't make a difference anyways. What are you gonna do? make fun of it?

The only time he has a real fancy desk is when he pretends to be a union rep and he is clearly not there to impress anyone with his fancy office, it's all part of the illusion. I think this says a lot about his character and it's a subtle thing put in the show that I would have never noticed before.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    GOOD CATCH. Regardless you can fit alot of gabbagool on top of it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    "FUCK A MULANYAN, FOLX" - tony soprano
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by A College Professor "FUCK A MULANYAN, FOLX" - tony soprano

Mulignan (means eggplant 🍆)
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged

fuckin ditsoons
Jump to Top