User Controls

ATTN: Someone from New York with access to acid

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    So basically I have a friend from New York who is depressed and wants to cope with his depression by taking acid. Unfortunately I don't know how he could get the stuff as the place where I bought it from doesn't ship to the US. Can anyone tell me how to get it in New York so I can relay the message onto him? It'd be helpful. I don't want this friend of mine to resort to suicide since he definitely wants to do this someday. Thanks in advance. I live in Europe myself so idk how it works in the US.
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have heard it's not good for people who are depressed. But I have spoken to people and it said it got rid of their depression. Same thing for me. Also, won't I get busted if I do that? If you have a way for me to send it to him without getting caught then do let me know.
    Those people wouldn't help me out and would instead delete my posts.
    How times have changed; from uploading bomb-making tutorials to not telling me how to ship a piece of paper. The downfall of man!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Hey Michael Meyers tell your police friend to come on our forum, he'll be a lot less depressed with a bunch of losers to talk at length with, and you won't go to federal prison.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    OP has no idea how close he is to getting darkenfloxxed
    Bradley Black Hole
    HEY EVERYONE

My friend isn't good at standing up for himself I wanna make him happier can we send him some crystal meth and firearms He lives in 1 Police Plaza he'll be the guy in the blue hat, i really feel bad for him and don't want him to be a wimp anymore.

^That's how you're OP reads.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    just use a tor marketplace, abacus is good, get a link from rotator.to

acid isn't necessarily going to help though, might make him worse

if he really wants to give psychs a try mushrooms are probably a better idea
    Bradley Black Hole
    if he's so depressed why not take some anti depressants?

hadurrrr

but this nigga convinced you he needs LSD and you feel bad, yeah I'd feel bad too that some dumbass nigga is that desperate to trip
    Originally posted by Bradley Hey Michael Meyers tell your police friend to come on our forum, he'll be a lot less depressed with a bunch of losers to talk at length with, and you won't go to federal prison.

Hey Bradley, good idea, I will tell him to register on this forum. :)
    Originally posted by A College Professor OP has no idea how close he is to getting darkenfloxxed

I don't know what darkenfloxxed means. Please explain.
    Originally posted by aldra just use a tor marketplace, abacus is good, get a link from rotator.to

acid isn't necessarily going to help though, might make him worse

if he really wants to give psychs a try mushrooms are probably a better idea

Thank you aldra, you're a real one. <3 I will tell him.
    Originally posted by Bradley if he's so depressed why not take some anti depressants?

hadurrrr

but this nigga convinced you he needs LSD and you feel bad, yeah I'd feel bad too that some dumbass nigga is that desperate to trip

Because he doesn't go to therapy. Well, I have known him for years and we have a great friendship. In fact we are brothers. I want him to feel better. Right now he's got weed so he's good for now.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Try heroin its awesum
    No I will not encourage him to do heroin. I already lost a friend to that (Mark) I don't want it to happen to anyone else.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ok try meff
    I was thinking huffing raid.
Jump to Top