User Controls

All my friends are dead

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    its hard to believe and i've only gone to one funeral for someone i didnt care about. Has anyone gone through this? I had a couple friends die in a really bad way and in poor conditions, but I wasn't aware of how it was at the time because they were busy doing drugs.

They were people that I loved and took care of me when I was down.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-19T00:53:34.491980+00:00
    You deserved it
    no I didnt
    when you dont have friends you dont have to worry about any of them dying. its a trade off i guess you could say
    I'll kill you.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no I didnt

Yea, you do. If you weren't such an angry hateful person they wouldn't be dead.

I'm the opposite, full of love and peace and I've lost no one important
    Thats lame.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    low-durability friendship inclinations
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'll kill you.

Kramer.. always remember Kramer
    I lost a few friends. One hit me up for money, I knew it would be for Cocaine use. I told him absolutly not.. no way was I going to aid in his shitty addiction. He said it wasn't for that.. and that he got his coke free from his rich boyfriend. I told him to hit his boyfriend up and he said "I need the money to get away from him". or something like that. Piece of shit died on me the next week or murdered. He was found with a bottle of booze and mixed with Norco or some shit.

That just fucked with my head for a while. He, His Brother and I did so much fun shit together as teens. His mom was like a second mom to me. I called her Ma. she "Commited Suicide" later like 2 years afterwards. I call bullshit. I fucking hate this world. but Hey, the Economy seems to be getting better now!
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I lost a few friends. One hit me up for money, I knew it would be for Cocaine use. I told him absolutly not.. no way was I going to aid in his shitty addiction. He said it wasn't for that.. and that he got his coke free from his rich boyfriend. I told him to hit his boyfriend up and he said "I need the money to get away from him". or something like that. Piece of shit died on me the next week or murdered. He was found with a bottle of booze and mixed with Norco or some shit.

That just fucked with my head for a while. He, His Brother and I did so much fun shit together as teens. His mom was like a second mom to me. I called her Ma. she "Commited Suicide" later like 2 years afterwards. I call bullshit. I fucking hate this world. but Hey, the Economy seems to be getting better now!

I'll kill you
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'll kill you

Are your services ever, say, for hire?
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'll kill you

Mossad Doctors took care of me already.. but it's a slow process of cancer. from the inserted devices they placed in me years ago. is Hunter a jedi name?
    Originally posted by Dargo Are your services ever, say, for hire?

He's former CIA, MOSSAD what do you think?
    Originally posted by Dargo Are your services ever, say, for hire?

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you too.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Mossad Doctors took care of me already.. but it's a slow process of cancer. from the inserted devices they placed in me years ago. is Hunter a jedi name?

I'll kill you.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Birds of a feather, Bill Krozby.

You're probably going to end up winning a Darwin award.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice Birds of a feather, Bill Krozby.

You're probably going to end up winning a Darwin award.

I don't think so, I'm going to be around for a long time since I'm not like those guys anymore. But I still love them despite doing stupid things.

I met a guy on the bus that overheard punk rock daves and i conversation about jim carrey being in cannibal corpse, (punk rock dave taught me how to play guitar and him and his wife let me stay with them)

i saw jerry the guy on the bus again when and he gave me his number, I didn't call it I just walked downtown (i had a job at heb) and ate oxycodone to try and go to sleep and it was very hard.

Jerry ent up calling me asking what I'm up too, and we made an agreement that I could sleep on the couch as long as i paid the electri bill. he ent up calling my from the salvation army on my gfs' phone while i was in san antonio, and i was busy, He ent up dying in corpus christi from a heroin/crack ovoerdose.

Despite is drug addiction he cared about me and he was really spazz and skateboarding and heroin like that fucktard mark311 (rip)

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-19T05:43:48.828846+00:00
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'll kill you.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I lost a few friends. One hit me up for money, I knew it would be for Cocaine use. I told him absolutly not.. no way was I going to aid in his shitty addiction. He said it wasn't for that.. and that he got his coke free from his rich boyfriend. I told him to hit his boyfriend up and he said "I need the money to get away from him". or something like that. Piece of shit died on me the next week or murdered. He was found with a bottle of booze and mixed with Norco or some shit.

Rambo McConsiracystien has some character depth to him yah? I like it, the ole human touch.
Jump to Top