User Controls

The final pillars of the internet are falling and soon we will not be safe

Ghost Black Hole
    Keffals and the twitter anti racist left are nailing the coffing shut folx. Free information and discussion, online harassment are DEAD which is the only reason this forum exists anymore. No matter how deeply you care about ideals of the past, those of the present are stronger and will destroy you.

A forum with this name and content is lucky to exist and I would not be surprised if it ceases to in the near future

https://twitter.com/keffals/status/1563748563926089730/photo/4

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/sorrenti-trans-activist-leaving-canada-1.6559289
    https://www.axios.com/2022/08/25/cloudflare-trans-hate-site-kiwi-farms
    https://www.dailydot.com/debug/kiwi-farms-cloudflare-keffals/

'As I made new memories this year, those from the last began to fade. In one fairy tale, memories that grow dim are eaten by a terrible demon, I wonder what happens to memories when they're completely forgotten... I suppose looking back and cherishing the past can bring sadness when we face the future.'
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    kill the future
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Don't worry, Lanny will fight off the jedis.
    Originally posted by aldra kill the future

kill the past and the future will wither and dies.
    Ghost Black Hole
    my dreams tell me to kill myself, theres no hope for this world left but im too angry and pissed off to die without seeing how the show ends, if it ever does that is
    Bradley Black Hole
    follow your dreams
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I follow my nose

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Why dowsnt the anti racist left i diltrate polands twitter rho or the same moderators force it on polish speakers their way of western life and ban the right wint rheroric in polish?
    Like why is it being nationalist or racist is acceptwble in popqne and on polish twottwr but nor in usa or westwrn twitter?
    Calling ukrainians banderowns or jedis juden or russiqns mongols and asiqns is perfecry acceptwble on polish social mediq qnd it seems
    No one cares.
    And thats a duxking countey biden and harris supports folks too. With troops.
    Ghost Black Hole
    IT all comes to a climax tonight folx

Meanwhile, our website is down through criminal behavior. Any outlet I use to discuss the ongoing attack is also targeted.

They have tried to justify this behavior with the logic that we "do not respond to anything except fear."
    What I fear more than losing my site, being sued, or dealing with police is living in a world where fat eunuchs can groom little boys and girls into mutilating their bodies and taking drugs in secret, while normal people are not allowed to even discuss it.

The mob has already planned subsequent targets. Should we stay down, they will then attack 'gender critical' communities - especially those ran by and for women. No place can exist online which allows criticism of their fetishistic lifestyle, and nothing would excite them more than this power and domination struggle being inflicted on a female space instead.

They've made it clear that I and my family will be targeted for abuse and violence regardless of if I keep the site up or let it stay down. I have no reason to do anything but continue forward. Fuck these people.
    kiwifarms? they should get in contact with anglin
    Originally posted by aldra kiwifarms? they should get in contact with anglin

i herd his rwandan site costs the big bucks.

and i think his forum is PC nazis.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Keffals says after tonight kiwi farms will never exist again.
    The forum is down because upstream ISPs have blackholed routes to our network. When a computer tries to connect to our servers, the global network has no way to reach them. This is a deliberate action from our host.

They are not answering my emails and I do not know why this has been done. However, prior to going down, we were being targeted by a DDoS attack and other forms of attempted network intrusion. It is likely that these efforts disrupted the entire ISP and forced them to blackhole our network to protect other customers from disruption.

correct assessment

looks like trannies bought botnet time and are hammering the site with something absurd like 10gbps so the service provider has had to nullroute the IPs kf uses to stop their routers from going down

if keffals is openly saying he's behind it he can go to jail
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i herd his rwandan site costs the big bucks.

and i think his forum is PC nazis.

gamer uprising

I don't think it's his forum, he just posts on there
    Originally posted by aldra gamer uprising

I don't think it's his forum, he just posts on there

thats it. cant even say nigger over there, but rather informative, especially the "vaccine" injury thread.
    Ghost Black Hole
    *plays kazoo*

Ye carry knee graw ein klein boattle

@PedoHitler
Jump to Top