User Controls

List of confirmed, suspected, and potential rapists on NIS

Steven African Astronaut
    Confirmed:

Bill Krozby - he's dead but before he became dead he admitted to raping someone in their sleep, but said it wasn't rape

wariat - deported to prevent a rape, like a painter who never touched an easel

HTS - Neighbor's Kid (2003), Tears (2017)

Suspected:

big red/ass blaster - wont admit admitting to rape, creeps on women in public and sends photos to his friends

Vinny - self-described pedophile with a penchant for penis discussion

Cigereting - Clinical obsession with men's cum and general sex

Potential:

Sudo - I don't think he's raped anyone, but I think he wants to

Bradley - Same as Sudo

Sophie - Everyone in personal contact with him needs to keep a close eye on his cousin

Michael Meyers - Distraught over exclusion from rape list

I will add more as more confirmed, suspected, and potential rapists become known
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    List of users who would live to be raped by me

1. Gallm/Stevie Q

2. Cigrooting

3. Kafka/BAFTA

4 wheelhang

5. Sploo💜
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    cigarette man?
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Steven wariat - deported to prevent a rape, like a painter who never touched an easel

Fucking lol
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    keep a close eye on your cousin

Generally a good idea.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I have but they developed a long term friendship with benefits with me for 14 years. They died about six months ago from fentanyl. He was a good friend. I lost my virginity to his sister and he lost his virginity to my big dong.
    Bradley Black Hole
    But that doesn't change the fact I made him SUCK MY DICK.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have rAPED dozens of women and I have no intention of ever stopping
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Steven Confirmed:

Bill Krozby - he's dead but before he became dead he admitted to raping someone in their sleep, but said it wasn't rape

It wasn't. She asked to spend the night and then let him shove his dick in her arsehole and then a month later suddenly says its rape...o ooookay then
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah he did way rapier stuff than that
    Originally posted by aldra yeah he did way rapier stuff than that

You ever heard the saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"? Why wouldn't I want to keep tabs on someone that has held me against my will, assaulted me, raped me, and nearly killed me? Someone who's cheated on me, financially abused me, and destroyed my personal belongings? Don't you obsess about the things you truly fear? The things that could really destroy you? Maybe that's just me and my anxious personality. This is someone who has left me in their bed to go fuck someone else, someone who has forced me to suck their dick even after I've yelled no, cried, and bit their dick multiple times, someone who's pulled fistfuls of hair out of my head on several occasions. Someone who got my laptop stolen because they invited a streetwalker in to smoke speed. Someone who sold my childhood GameBoy Color for drug money. Someone who has rubbed my own vomit in my face. Someone who's thrown my cell phone under a running faucet when I called the police because I was being attacked. Someone who has bit me, choked me, spanked me, and spit on me in a very aggressive, extreme, non-sexual way. He's a sociopath. There's no remorse for the things he's done. There's no concept of shame or doing wrong. He's a soulless vessel operating off of negative energy, chemicals, and lies. There's more wrong than there's right. There's more myth than truth. That's what he feeds on; the abundant source of darkness. When you've encountered something like that, when you've been intimate with something like that, it's a little hard to forget.
    something like that probably shouldn't make me laugh but goddamn cheezburgers is a mong
    https://niggasin.space/thread/38587?p=2#post-755155

This whole thread should have been read out at his funeral
    LOL I forgot how often he bragged about banging that hog from cupcake wars
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by aldra LOL I forgot how often he bragged about banging that hog from cupcake wars

she was actually really pretty and moved to DC
    She used to make cupcakes in the shape of his bent dong and mash them into her face 10 at a time
    Originally posted by Sudo You ever heard the saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"? Why wouldn't I want to keep tabs on someone that has held me against my will, assaulted me, raped me, and nearly killed me? Someone who's cheated on me, financially abused me, and destroyed my personal belongings? Don't you obsess about the things you truly fear? The things that could really destroy you? Maybe that's just me and my anxious personality. This is someone who has left me in their bed to go fuck someone else, someone who has forced me to suck their dick even after I've yelled no, cried, and bit their dick multiple times, someone who's pulled fistfuls of hair out of my head on several occasions. Someone who got my laptop stolen because they invited a streetwalker in to smoke speed. Someone who sold my childhood GameBoy Color for drug money. Someone who has rubbed my own vomit in my face. Someone who's thrown my cell phone under a running faucet when I called the police because I was being attacked. Someone who has bit me, choked me, spanked me, and spit on me in a very aggressive, extreme, non-sexual way. He's a sociopath. There's no remorse for the things he's done. There's no concept of shame or doing wrong. He's a soulless vessel operating off of negative energy, chemicals, and lies. There's more wrong than there's right. There's more myth than truth. That's what he feeds on; the abundant source of darkness. When you've encountered something like that, when you've been intimate with something like that, it's a little hard to forget.

FUCK

I just went back through that thread and kr'oz responded to this with 'I didn't steal your laptop bitch'

literally the only thing he took issue with

girlfriend asked me what I was laughing about and I don't know how to explain it aside from a retard rapist killing himself
    Originally posted by aldra FUCK

I just went back through that thread and kr'oz responded to this with 'I didn't steal your laptop bitch'

literally the only thing he took issue with

girlfriend asked me what I was laughing about and I don't know how to explain it aside from a retard rapist killing himself

I remembered that was his response too but thought it was something about a Gameboy color which got me going through the thread and found this

Originally posted by chzbrgr I told him about it because you were calling me and texting me for a week after not talking to me for two years and I wanted to be left alone. I called him to see if I still had a protective order against you because victims services wasn't helpful. And then I told him about the forum because you were saying that you overdosed and you shouldn't even be doing drugs since you're on probation.

And yeah, you've raped me several times. When I lived with you, you started trying having sex with me and I told you I didn't want to. Then you preceded to get on top of me and try to force yourself inside me. I kicked you off of my body, and off the bed. You just crawled right back on top, forced yourself inside me and stroked yourself inside my pussy till you came.
    Then, and this happened more than once, you asked for sex and I said no because I had work and school the next day and was tired and needed to go to sleep. You continued to press your penis against my lips, trying to force them open enough to shove it in. I continually told you no, to stop, that I didn't want to and wasn't going to. You continued to push me and I became very upset and started screaming and crying. You continued to push me, forced my mouth open and put your penis inside it. It wasn't even hard. And I bit it because I didn't want it in my mouth. You slapped me in the face because I bit it and told me to do it right. I continued to bite it because I was so upset and was in absolutely no mood to have sex or suck your penis. I was being emotionally abused and raped for your own enjoyment. And then I can't count how many times you've inserted yourself, fucked me and came inside me while I was sleeping, unconscious and unconsenting. Especially after I've told you that I don't like that and I don't want you to do it.

It's pretty much a first hand account of several rapes. If she would sign it and swear by it it might be legally binding. The thing about waking her up with the kr0zdog is pretty tame and normal but she's definitely been raped by him and is undoubtedly not the only one
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    K r o z did nothing wrong

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Someone who sold my childhood GameBoy Color for drug money.

My parents did this when I was 12 years old. They said to me "you don't get to pick your parents" and then yoinked my nintendo out of my hand and called up Tyrone the dopeman

You do however get to choose your sexual partners and people you want to be around and if they treat you like shit you are always free to leave

Jump to Top