Your voice rings in my heart while sleeping
    When I dream you're near me
    But I'm not

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Stair-step my tears into my reeling
    Your voice rings in my heart while sleeping
    When I dream you're near me
    But I'm not

They removed Enoch from the bible. I mean the book of. His name is however mentioned in Genesis I think.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock They removed Enoch from the bible. I mean the book of. His name is however mentioned in Genesis I think.

yes Im aware of the book of enoch but I don't think it was the same giant
    Okay this one looks legit.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yes Im aware of the book of enoch but I don't think it was the same giant

Nephilim

but the red hair also reminds me of the story of Jacobs evil twin Esau. he had red hair too.. but freakishly red hair everywhere.

I think if a living Nephilim existed, why not Afghanistan or Iraq. I mean Iraq is where both the Garden of Eden existed and I believe the border near Iran is where the great city of Babylon was.

You know, they say that in the 1800s they found fossils of human remains with red hair and skeleton between 9-12 feet high. but this was in California and Nevada on stateline somewhere.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Nephilim

but the red hair also reminds me of the story of Jacobs evil twin Esau. he had red hair too.. but freakishly red hair everywhere.

I think if a living Nephilim existed, why not Afghanistan or Iraq. I mean Iraq is where both the Garden of Eden existed and I believe the border near Iran is where the great city of Babylon was.

You know, they say that in the 1800s they found fossils of human remains with red hair and skeleton between 9-12 feet high. but this was in California and Nevada on stateline somewhere.

Yeah, maybe you're right, ive only started researching the nephilm recently because of steve quale and the projects going on with cern. I dated a girl over the summer that had 2 rows of teeth *she was pretty though. But even her father told me she was part of the nephilim

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah, maybe you're right, ive only started researching the nephilm recently because of steve quale and the projects going on with cern. I dated a girl over the summer that had 2 rows of teeth *she was pretty though. But even her father told me she was part of the nephilim

2 rows of teeth and she's hot :/ i uhh i dunno bout that
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock 2 rows of teeth and she's hot :/ i uhh i dunno bout that

i didn't know she had two rows of teeth until she showed me, and she's getting them taken out
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lol @ xros
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i didn't know she had two rows of teeth until she showed me, and she's getting them taken out

she might be interesting to have around your friends at beer or redbull parties. she could open the cans from the bottom like a can opener :D
    "Spirit Cave Man". he wore clothing different in stitch methods that was more advance then the Paiute Natives of Nevada. He had features of thin cheeks and other caucasoid features. Caucasoids of course come from the caucasus mountain region near Iran. they predate Native Americans by 3000 years. the Spirit cave man was over 9 feet tall. the tribal stories told of giant red haired fair skin giants who would stalk and eat their tribal people. over generations, the tribal Paiute's had murdered off the Giants. They can't get DNA samples from what's left of the last giant's skeleton because Paiutes refuse (for good reasons) that it's against their religion to disturb the dead which archaeologist illegally did. but it was some Native American woman from the 1800s (I'm trying to find her name) who wrote a book and she was the one who first brought the remains to local authorities off of the tribal land.

I don't know how reputable this page is.. but it is interesting.

https://tnephilim.blogspot.com/2013/04/9000-year-old-northern-european-mummies.html
Jump to Top