User Controls

The time me and §m£ÂgØL really met up.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bump.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by blaster master Bump.

Did you go bump in the night with Gollum?
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Ok, yes you did.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Did you go bump in the night with Gollum?

he wishes he did

But I turned him down every time he offered me sex.

i fucked hydro but i wont fuck him and the pool float he hangs out with
    Bradley Black Hole
    This is the type of content that keeps ME coming back
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Is this story true? It doesn't reflect poorly on §m£ÂgØL at all
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Sudo Is this story true? It doesn't reflect poorly on §m£ÂgØL at all

It doesn’t but the true burning question I have is has every sexual encounter of §m£ÂgØL’s been rape from a member of this community?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yes
    Damn he let you do that? That boy ain't right
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ya. bro hydros bf used to sodomize him and he LOVED it
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by frala It doesn’t but the true burning question I have is has every sexual encounter of §m£ÂgØL’s been rape from a member of this community?

I gotta admit, if I Had the chance with him I would take what's rightfully mine
    Hey Steven wanna go watch the new transformers
    Steven African Astronaut
    You: 'im at a bar none of the women want to talk to me they think im a creep'

Me: 'nah ur good anyone can find love as long as they aren't a piece of shit, like a murderer or rapist or something'

You: 'I have raped someone'

Me: 'lol for real or are you joking'

You: 'im not joking'
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo Is this story true? It doesn't reflect poorly on §m£ÂgØL at all

OP is making up stuff about me because I called him out on the reason I broke up our friendship.

We texted for a couple years in a group chat and now he is butthurt.

This thread is part of his coping process.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master To me this whole argument really sums up a few good points.

1.) Not only should you be careful about being enemies with losers because they have nothing better to do than lie in wait to try and drag you down, but you should also be cautious being friends with them. The moment they think you have something you don't deserve they will quickly step up to bring you back down to their level.

2.) The wealthy left literally hate the people they expect to pay for all their pet projects.

Lol this is delusional as fuck. You always find a way to become the victim, with every single problem that happens in your life.

'women don't want guys like me'

'jobs don't want to hire guys like me'

'people don't want to be friends with guys like me'

You have to make up attributes about these nebulous groups, like 'losers' and 'wealthy left' (fucking lol), because if these POWERFUL forces weren't working against you, you might actually have to look inwards instead of outwards.
    Steven African Astronaut
    You won't like some of what I've recovered :)
Jump to Top