User Controls

Trump now blamed for the vaccine *NARRATIVE SHIFT*

Donald Trump Black Hole
    The Trump administration pressured the Food and Drug Administration, including former FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn, to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline, according to a report released Wednesday by Democrats on the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/24/trump-white-house-exerted-pressure-on-fda-for-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-house-report-finds-00053428

This is big news, it means so many people have been killed and crippled by the disasterous first generation of the covid vaccines that they can no longer cover it up, and are instead hunting for a scapegoat.
    Ghost Black Hole
    that shit was nothing but sugar water laced with bone hurt juice and leftist cum and now my arm fell off and I can't have kids!

Yeah i'm totally sure it was the vaccine that killed your wife, just like how everyone with a retarded kid becomes an anti vaxxer and blames vaccines for their genetics being a broken mess.

The vaccine makers are just putting out a product and trying to make a buck, nothing wrong with that. The problem was making vaccines mandatory for even participating in life. If you want or don't want to inject something that's your own choice, but forcing something on the entire population is psychotic

it's not Trumps fault either, the only one to blame looking back is the ones who forced us into regulatory hell, and it never helped anything, it made society and life worse to make THEM feel better at the time
Jump to Top