User Controls

It has come to my attention...

Certain posters (who for now shall remain nameless) Have been private messaging my dear friend (who shall also remain nameless) saying "Jiggaboo is so annoying!"

Now I'm more than happy for you to have your opinions about me but come on...at least have the gonads to either message me to tell me that OR post it in the forums...don't go behind my back like the little bitches you are crying to someone else (who doesn't care).

Fucking lol as me old mum used to say.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    what has ejaculated in your attention/
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what has ejaculated in your attention/

Huh?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    are you sure they meant you and not some other jiggaboo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Certain posters (who for now shall remain nameless) Have been private messaging my dear friend (who shall also remain nameless) saying "Jiggaboo is so annoying!"

Now I'm more than happy for you to have your opinions about me but come on…at least have the gonads to either message me to tell me that OR post it in the forums…don't go behind my back like the little bitches you are crying to someone else (who doesn't care).

Fucking lol as me old mum used to say.

So you’re saying someone here actually sends messages to WellHung?
    Originally posted by aldra are you sure they meant you and not some other jiggaboo

Good point
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Huh?

come = ejaculate
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Everything is not about you Dam it!
    Actually I don't give a shit.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Honestly I love your posts. Sometimes they're a little cringy when you HAVE to be right (about the frog in the asshole u eat for breakfast) but you add a lot to our posts being an elderly, british guy from Texas who runs a sugar processing plant.

Most of what I know about getting vietnamese girls to put my dick in their mouth for an extra 40 bucks I've learned from you.

I plan to reward myself with drugs and It hink I might get really high (On weed carts) when I get an asian massage and then try to get some head like you told me how to.

Also, PUT A NAME ON IT who talkin shit about you? Don't keep that to yourself, you need to start making fun of them publically and continuously. ill show u how papabear
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've met a bunch of old people in my life and about half of them are unpleasant to be around, you are not one of them. While I don't know you in person, I imagine you're quite a likeable git who can teach a younger man a thing or two about life based on your vast experiences. Unlike spectral who teaches nothing and smells like the aging sofa in a seldom cleaned hunting shack. AND LIES ALOT which is a weird thing I noticed older men do often.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    You guys aren’t going to fuck Teehee by trying to boot Jig
    Originally posted by aldra are you sure they meant you and not some other jiggaboo

Wait a minute... how many Jigaboos are there??
    Bradley Black Hole
    candy, bunnymofo, zok, & i think like 2 others that are mixed.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Tachosomoza is still here, just doesn't discuss politics so he's hard to pick out.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Now that's what I call team work...

*Applauds*

Lmfao
    Originally posted by frala You guys aren’t going to fuck Teehee by trying to boot Jig

Fucking lollocks.
    Originally posted by Bradley Honestly I love your posts. Sometimes they're a little cringy when you HAVE to be right

I don't always have to be right...I just like to make people cringe and think I always have to be right...Vinny gets it, "mental gymnastics" as he likes to say.
    The long jump, the high jump, the 100-yard dash...
    Sometimes I feel like Usain Bolt (but whiter) running in the special Olympics 100 meter dash
Jump to Top