User Controls

Biden removes personal responsiblity from legal contract signees and instead passes it on to the tax payer.

Fucking recockulous

President Biden announced Wednesday that he will cancel $10,000 of federal student loan debt for certain borrowers making less than $125,000 per year, and up to $20,000 for Pell Grant recipients, while extending the pause on federal student loan payments through the end of the year.

"In keeping with my campaign promise, my Administration is announcing a plan to give working and middle class families breathing room as they prepare to resume federal student loan payments in January 2023," Biden tweeted.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

LMAO. Someone earning $100k can get a bail out.

Wouldn't be a big deal if America had a balanced budget or needed economic stimulus. $1.3 trillion deficit and 10% inflation. LMAO.

https://adventuresincapitalism.com/2022/08/22/the-pause/

America is going full Zimbabwe, right after Europe.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Weimarica
    I know I'm really happy to be paying for these worthless fucking cunt's bills that they agreed to pay and signed up for.

Fucking useless commies.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if you didn't pay taxes feminist dance therapists wouldn't be able to pay their bills
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I know I'm really happy to be paying for these worthless fucking cunt's bills that they agreed to pay and signed up for.

Fucking useless commies.

Welcome to Shithole USA. Why did you choose to move here?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Imagine that people who never went to college are being taxed to hand a $10k stimulus cheque to people who earn $100k a year.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Welcome to Shithole USA. Why did you choose to move here?

I was young and believed the lies.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Imagine that people who never went to college are being taxed to hand a $10k stimulus cheque to people who earn $100k a year.

Stimulus check during runaway inflation...
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Stimulus check during runaway inflation…

It's only going to get worse. Their solutions to fighting inflations all involve spending more money.

Inflation is basically when money supply is greater than the productive capacity of the economy, so dumping more money into the system is like trying to put out a fire with petrol.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fucking recockulous

President Biden announced Wednesday that he will cancel $10,000 of federal student loan debt for certain borrowers making less than $125,000 per year, and up to $20,000 for Pell Grant recipients, while extending the pause on federal student loan payments through the end of the year.

"In keeping with my campaign promise, my Administration is announcing a plan to give working and middle class families breathing room as they prepare to resume federal student loan payments in January 2023," Biden tweeted.

In America only the very wealthy companies deserve to have their loans forgiven!

The Center for American Progress posted a tweet showing that companies owned or part-owned by 13 Republican members of Congress had received PPP loan forgiveness.

The average amount of PPP loan forgiveness was $72,500.

The 13 include Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, who received $183,504 in PPP loan forgiveness for her company Taylor Commercial. She has criticized the president's student debt plan. Then there’s the uncomfortable fact that the GOP absolutely loves “handouts” when they’re being handed out to the ultra wealthy and corporate America; as a reminder, Republicans couldn’t get enough of Donald Trump’s 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which, per the Economic Policy Institute, “overwhelmingly benefited the rich and corporations” and “failed to boost US workers’ wages or deliver broad prosperity for low-income communities

In any event the GOP should probably shut the hell up about the importance of paying back one’s loans, seeing as their lord and savior is up to his orange eyeballs in debt and is literally the poster child for going into default on money owed. (While the examples abound, the best one probably concerns the time Trump defaulted on the loans for his Chicago skyscraper, sued his largest lender, and then had much of the debt forgiven.)

MERICA ✊🏽
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Uneducated posters are FURIOUS about what their president did!
    ahemm

Originally posted by A College Professor Uneducated posters are FURIOUS about what their president did!

not my President

Remember that line? 🤣
Jump to Top