User Controls

As many of you know...

Bradley Black Hole
    I gained a lot of weight in rehab, like lol about 30-35lb. I'm not sure how it happened but when I realized it was happening I was 206lb and none of my shit fit.

So I was like fuck, because I would like to be 180 or even a little less, so in rehab there was literally nothing to do and the food was unhealthy as fuck and they encouraged you to get doubles. I believe this was likely due to the fact that so many of us were going to immediately return to drugs and die without extensive fat reserves.

So I got out on the 11th, about two weeks ago. I have been doing my best to not eat anything unhealthy. I have been eating a lot of bananas and trying to restrict my hot dog intake. I've also been eating a lot of granola bars. I like to walk around and walk about 3-5 miles a day. Half of which is in minimal quarter to half mile intervals, then one good walk at night. All of which is done in 85-105F temperatures. I haven't started going to the gym yet but i found out my college offers it for free upstairs.

I'm not sure how much weight I have lost, but I measure my bellyfat with my handscale. I shove my hand palmside up under my bellyfat when in a seated position and then see how many fingers are covered. At one point it was fucking 6. This is unacceptable. Today it is 2 1/2. This is very good. I hope to bring it to 0-1 (about 170lb) Then I will be beautiful again.

As soon as my head heals I'm shaving my head down to the skin so I don't look like a balding 40 year old man. I'm not worried about the scars but I want some of this FRESH 18 year old pussy this campus is crawling with, which will not be attained by a Mr Burns from the Simpsons lookin ass nigga.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley All of which is done in 85-105F temperatures.

That's not good...your weight loss is primarily going to be water which will be replaced back when you hydrate properly. Unlike butter in a frying pan fat cells don't melt away just because it's a sunny day.

If it did we wouldn't have so many 600lbers here in Tejas.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Studies have found that, in addition to an increased rate of perspiration, training in the heat can increase an athlete’s blood plasma volume (which leads to better cardiovascular fitness), reduce overall core temperature, reduce blood lactate, increase skeletal muscle force, and, counterintuitively, make a person train better in cold temperatures.

https://www.outsideonline.com/health/surprising-benefits-training-heat/
    ^ nothing about reducing fat cells though...
    The best way to lose weight is go to the Golden Coral regularly. The incidents of weight loss due to food poisoning will far outweigh (pun intended) the gains from shoveling 15 types of slop in your mouth.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So, needing to burn a few more calories, the news is good news.

Put simply, yes, you do burn more calories – and fat – when running in the heat.

Why? It’s all about the sweat factor.

In short, to help regulate its temperature, your body usually sweats more when working out in hot conditions.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenewdaily.com.au/sport/fitness/2016/12/16/do-you-burn-more-calories-running-in-the-heat/amp/
    Sweating isn't losing fat...it's losing fluids.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    They're saying the opposite of what you're saying. You should fight em in the parking lot.
    Working out in the cold is actually better than in the heat...your body burns more calories keeping you warm than it burns keeping you cool.

Just the facts ma'am
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sweating isn't losing fat…it's losing fluids.

Lol your body can sweat and burn fat at the same time m8
    "The body does use more energy to stay warm when it's cold out. First, a word about a process called thermogenesis."
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Working out in the cold is actually better than in the heat…your body burns more calories keeping you warm than it burns keeping you cool.

Just the facts ma'am

Nobody said it wasn't better. You just said that working out in the heat is 'not good' and that's obviously what I was disputing.
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol your body can sweat and burn fat at the same time m8

Of course it can...but the weight loss isn't then fat...it's fat and water...so when you get on the scales and it says "hey fatty, you lost 3lbs!"...only 1lb of it is fat..and as soon as you down a 32oz big gulp...you are back where you started.
    Originally posted by mmQ Nobody said it wasn't better. You just said that working out in the heat is 'not good' and that's obviously what I was disputing.

It isn't good, you can get heat exhaustion working out in high temperatures...you're supposed to take it easy in the heat...not bust your ass.

That's why so many niggers keel over when picking cotton.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Of course it can…but the weight loss isn't then fat…it's fat and water…so when you get on the scales and it says "hey fatty, you lost 3lbs!"…only 1lb of it is fat..and as soon as you down a 32oz big gulp…you are back where you started.

And? Why would that matter?

If you weigh 10, run, lose 1 in fat and 1 in water, drink the water back, you've still lost 1 of fat. Who cares that you replaced some weight that you lost in water? We constantly do that anyway.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It isn't good, you can get heat exhaustion working out in high temperatures…you're supposed to take it easy in the heat…not bust your ass.

That's why so many niggers keel over when picking cotton.

If you stay hydrated, it's just fine.
    Originally posted by mmQ And? Why would that matter?

If you weigh 10, run, lose 1 in fat and 1 in water, drink the water back, you've still lost 1 of fat. Who cares that you replaced some weight that you lost in water? We constantly do that anyway.

The premise is you lose more weight working in hot weather...it's a falsity...as again dehydration is a short term and unhealthy result.

Working out in the cold IS going to result in greater actual long term weight loss as your body burns more "fuel" to keep you warm..which isn't happening working out in the heat.

Young Bradders noted working out in the heat as if that was aiding in his weight loss goals, it isn't..he needs to move to Alaska.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The premise is you lose more weight working in hot weather…it's a falsity…as again dehydration is a short term and unhealthy result.

Working out in the cold IS going to result in greater actual long term weight loss as your body burns more "fuel" to keep you warm..which isn't happening working out in the heat.

Young Bradders noted working out in the heat as if that was aiding in his weight loss goals, it isn't..he needs to move to Alaska.

The premise is you said NOT GOOD.

That's the premise. You keep up bringing up cold weather.

I WIN
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Inb4 bradley buys a fifth and fails out
    eat nothing but pasta in salt water and nigger pepper.
Jump to Top