User Controls

Adderall Shortages

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11078561/amp/America-faces-shortage-Adderall.html

Teva Pharmaceuticals, an Israeli company, told Bloomberg that 'supply disruptions' affecting one unnamed manufacturing facility have led to packaging constraints. The shortage will affect branded and generic forms of the drug.

Literal pharma-j'ews with a quasi-monopoly unable to keep up with demand, probably due to instability they've fomented in the occupied regions they maintain factories in to keep labour costs down.

What will the Woznies of the world do now? Crash and stop functioning? Start using meth and way overshoot their functional doses? STAY TUNED!
    Ghost Black Hole
    There is no shortage, you can make the precursors from about 20 different sources. Any country in the world with even a small meager chemical industrial sector would have the capacity to produce metric tons of it, it's very suited to mass industrial production which is why it's never really caught on as a profitable illegal drug

this is just like the insulin shortage. Society is dumb retards with their EPA anti drug and freedom regulations, I hope all the kids wig out in school and people die when they get stung by bees from no epi pens and martin skrekelii raises the price of everything BY FORCE

ONLY INJECT THEM WITH THE HASHTAG VACCINE DO NOT USE HORSE WORMER, OMG HE WANTS TO INJECT THEM WITH SUGAR WATER THATS BARBARIC!! MY PASTOR ANTONY FAUCCI SAYS TO ONLY USE LEECHES
    TRUST THE SCIENCE!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I wonder y meth is so popular

I heard a black Florida rapper singing "I love Adderall I fell in love with th3 way it feels" the other day and thought this was funny
    Originally posted by Sudo I wonder y meth is so popular

because of all the meth heads
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11078561/amp/America-faces-shortage-Adderall.html

Literal pharma-j'ews with a quasi-monopoly unable to keep up with demand, probably due to instability they've fomented in the occupied regions they maintain factories in to keep labour costs down.

What will the Woznies of the world do now? Crash and stop functioning? Start using meth and way overshoot their functional doses? STAY TUNED!

This post is seriously fucking dumb lol.

And you criticize me for 'believing mass media'

A packaging issue at one facility! Oh no!

not like the Daily Mail ever blows up small issues or anything

nah, never.

and if they do this is certainly not one of those cases!

Lets believe a thing and form an opinion on it anyway!
    Originally posted by Steven not like the Daily Mail ever blows up small issues or anything

nah, never.

So you're a Daily Mail reader too huh...
    yeah no big deal, if they can't make enough packaging they'll just start shipping the pills in baggies like all the other drug dealers
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So you're a Daily Mail reader too huh…

Yes, I have read enough of their articles to know they routinely put out unverified information.

I don't avoid reading things just because I don't agree with them, unlike some people around here.

Anyway, just found you online.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra yeah no big deal, if they can't make enough packaging they'll just start shipping the pills in baggies like all the other drug dealers

one facility

They also said they have enough for now, so there isn't actually a shortage as your title implies.

You clearly didn't read the article in full. Lol. You just posted it and believed it.

What a tool hahaha
    Steven African Astronaut
    holy shit i cannot even believe the hypocrisy

oh wait

yes I can

LOL
    Originally posted by Steven Yes, I have read enough of their articles to know they routinely put out unverified information. -

So you admit mainstream media is mostly unverified information...
    inability to produce packaging means inability to ship product; I don't get why you're trying so hard to misunderstand the situation.

that said I'm not invested in it at all, the possibilities are just amusing, so have at it I guess
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So you admit mainstream media is mostly unverified information…

I never said mostly.

They do put out unverified information. There are some sources that are more accurate and factual than others.

DailyMail is among the worst.

Try taking a media literacy class. Your level of athletic abilities will benefit greatly from it.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra inability to produce packaging means inability to ship product; I don't get why you're trying so hard to misunderstand the situation.

that said I'm not invested in it at all, the possibilities are just amusing, so have at it I guess

one McDonalds has their ice cream machine break

they contact the news

now you can't get ice cream at any mcdonalds!

You realize EVERY INDUSTRY has a packaging problem right now? It's part of the whole 'disruption of the global supply chain' thing that the people who use big words keep saying.

you'll get it some day, I'm sure.

maybe
    Originally posted by Steven I never said mostly.

I'll fix it for you...

So you admit mainstream media is routinely unverified information…
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra that said I'm not invested in it at all

'yea mcdonalds was out of ice cream and i know i yelled at the cashier but like i didn't even really want it mcdonalds ice cream succks anyway lol'

that's you.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'll fix it for you…

So you admit mainstream media is routinely unverified information…

No. Mainstream media is a a collection of corporate entities which do not qualify as 'information', verified or unverified.

English is your first language, isn't it?
    Originally posted by Steven one McDonalds has their ice cream machine break

they contact the news

now you can't get ice cream at any mcdonalds!

You realize EVERY INDUSTRY has a packaging problem right now? It's part of the whole 'disruption of the global supply chain' thing that the people who use big words keep saying.

you'll get it some day, I'm sure.

maybe

they manufacture their own packaging.

to fix your retarded analogy, it'd be like if McDonalds was no longer able to manufacture cones and was trying to find a way to sell soft serve.
    Originally posted by Steven No. Mainstream media is a a collection of corporate entities which do not qualify as 'information', verified or unverified.

English is your first language, isn't it?

No English is not my first language, I've indicated this MULTIPLE times on this forum.

So you dismiss mainstream media but support the mainstream media fueled idea of global warming...
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra they manufacture their own packaging.

to fix your retarded analogy, it'd be like if McDonalds was no longer able to manufacture cones and was trying to find a way to sell soft serve.

oh my god lol

and what do you think hey manufacture their packaging from?

you think they use some unique Adderall plastic???

my analogy was admittedly contrived. A supply chain issue is not the same as mechanical breakdown. But both disrupt productivity and you are too single-minded to pick up on that.

Articles like this have been coming out since 2020 and you still latch onto them like flies to honey. It gives you an opportunity to share your anti-Semitic ideas. That's why fear mongering articles like this are created. People insert their own bias into it, which makes them more likely to believe.

You are extremely predictable. Stop letting yourself get destroyed like this. You can do better.

maybe

but probably not lol
Jump to Top