User Controls

Cigar thread

wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    Any cigar aficionados here? I'm a cigar newfag, live in an apartment in rainy UK and am too pasty for the few days of summer we get, so rarely get to smoke.

Tried a Romeo y Julieta Churchill Wide over Christmas and it was the tits. My next stick(s) will probably be Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story.

What about you faggots? Anyone use cigars for anything other than blunts?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I had a Cuban once and it was very nice.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DGx5wYPAJR0
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    Lol what the fuck is that guy doing.
    Beetlesiri Houston [enlighten my devil-may-care transplanting]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I had a Cuban once and it was very nice.

Maybe you should ask Rome for your cutter back. Cuz his pockets ain't empty.
    I once used the backy from one of the cheap hamlet cigars for a spliff.

Never again.
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    Fuck spliffs. I'd rather just smoke a pure joint, if I have to smoke weed. I'd rather have edibles any day to get high.
    I hear Nicaraguan cigars are supposed to be better than a Cuban.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by wtfisthishit Lol what the fuck is that guy doing.

You don't light your cigar with a lighter bro, or even matches. It ruins the taste, cigar etiquette says you should light it with a piece of wood.
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Sophie You don't light your cigar with a lighter bro, or even matches. It ruins the taste, cigar etiquette says you should light it with a piece of wood.

I more meant the way he half inhaled it and then immediately started coughing and choking.
    THe first time I smoked a cuban I smoked the entire thing in one sitting and masturbated, puked, got so dizzy and OD'd on nicotine. You are supposed to smoke it in like 2 or 3 gos and not inhale the smoke. and maybe have a nice brandy.
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump THe first time I smoked a cuban I smoked the entire thing in one sitting and masturbated, puked, got so dizzy and OD'd on nicotine. You are supposed to smoke it in like 2 or 3 gos and not inhale the smoke. and maybe have a nice brandy.

I've smoked less than 5 cubans lifetime, finished each in one sitting. Though they took like an hour and a quarter or less, not like a giant Churchill/Castro cigar.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by wtfisthishit I more meant the way he half inhaled it and then immediately started coughing and choking.

Oh, my bad.
    cigars are stupid, smoking tobacco is for noobs
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    Just picked up a sampler in town as the guy threw it in cheaper with a bottle of whisky I got for a colleague who's leaving the company.

La Invicta Panatella - Nicaragua
    Hofnar Wilde Senorita - Holland
    Villiger Premium No.7 - Holland
    Quorum Tres Petit Corona - Nicaragua
    Winston Churchill Petit Panatella - Dominican Republic
    Oliva G Cameroon- Nicaragua
    Juliany Corojo - Dominican Republic

http://imgur.com/a/Aed3k

Post last edited by wtfisthishit at 2017-02-25T10:10:14.296101+00:00
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I had a Cuban once and it was very nice.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if you can't feel it in the back of your throat you're not smoking it properly
    What cigar should I get.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump What cigar should I get.

Padrons are good I've heard.

Although only fags smoke
    fiuck you nigger paki your proobaly a mus;lim
Jump to Top