User Controls

I was against abortion until I joined this forum.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks this thread is dedicated to who should've been killed as a baby & your personal summary as why. We cannot blame God for allowing them to be born, but we can fault the mother for not proactively aborting them, allowing them to develop to a point where its become to late to legally kill them in the womb.

I am pro life and everyone deserves a chance to live and be carried to term. However after getting to know some of our userbase well, I reversed my position and regret that they had not been dropped off at a Planned Parenthood clinic in their first, second or third trimester.

I'll start.

Wariat - prolific pedophile targeting preteen and teenage girls, sodomizes dogs, performs oral sex on dogs, uses his mother to satiate his needs, contributes nothing beyond purchasing alcohol from pubs with his mom's money. Also can't spell at all yet spends the majority of his time posting in internet forums.
    Ghost Black Hole
    so ur sying its genetics, not upbringing
    Everyone except me.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Jeff HUNTER - IF W3 Go back in time and kill Jeff hunter then the clocks go back to zero
    Steven African Astronaut
    Every rational human being is pro-abortion

There are many instances, not involving a choice, where abortion is necessary.

People have DIED because of this dumb shit.

Pro-life =/= against abortion

and even still, banning pro-choice options is just detrimental to society people end up with mothers who don't want or love them and that's no way to live.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I am anti abortion. I am pro life. I think abortion is evil. I don't care if your uncle came in you or if you got raped.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bradley I am anti abortion. I am pro life. I think abortion is evil. I don't care if your uncle came in you or if you got raped.

Why do you think abortion is evil? And then I have a follow up question after you answer.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Because you're killing your reincarnated dead ancestors that have quickened to life and are developing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Feel free to AMA pertaining to abortion, I would greatly enjoy any chance to try to convince you of how I feel.

The thread title & OP were made in tongue-and-cheek to people who shouldn't exist because of their actions in life, every baby has a right to devvelop into a person free to make decisions so no one should've actually been aborted as a baby.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Because you're killing your reincarnated dead ancestors that have quickened to life and are developing.

Based.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ok well this isn't my follow up question but a different one

Do you think there's any merit to the concept that forcing the baby to be born without it's consent is hindering it's right to not have been born?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    When does babby have rights?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've gotten into so many arguments/debates with the pro choice/anti life/pro abortion crowd that I just blanket my arguments as all abortions are wrong.

If you were raped or incest acted I think we should test the DNA of the baby and if it is your father's child proven by DNA since his actions caused a baby to be killed he should be charged with murder. The same as if you raped some pregnant lady and in the commission of that felony caused her to lose her developing baby. As for rape (Which many women would claim after the fact to get rid of the baby in this situation) if you filed a police report on x date and they find out you are four weeks pregnant at x date + 4 weeks later (or whatever number you want to use) and can reference that rape police report you are free to get the baby aborted, and if we find out who the rapist is we charge him with murder.

But if you got raped and didnt' go tot he police and then find out your 8 weeks pregnant and say hadurrr it was a rapist i didn't tell anyone about, well im sorry, it wasn't important to report your rapist then so we're not gonna pull out your baby now.

And if women want to go do DIY abortions those that are caught should be charged with premeditated first degree murder the same as if you waited until the baby came out to murder it. God Willing they die from blood loss and save the state money.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Ok well this isn't my follow up question but a different one

Do you think there's any merit to the concept that forcing the baby to be born without it's consent is hindering it's right to not have been born?

No. It is unable to make decisions because it's a fucking baby.

Originally posted by mmQ When does babby have rights?

Upon conception.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bradley No. It is unable to make decisions because it's a fucking baby.

Lol you think babies don't make decisions?

Get a baby. Put it in front of you. Sit there and watch it. It's gonna decide to do whatever it does. That's called making decisions.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Stop pretending to be stupid, the United States has determined that children under the age of 18 can't sign a contract for even a cell phone because they're not mature enough to to make a decision that requires 69.99$/month to get an iPhone.

All developing life and young life doesn't want to be in pain, if you're 42 and dying of cancer in your everything and are chained to a hospital bed due to life-prolonging machines and want to die that is an entirely different subject.

A baby naturally will try to suck a nipple if you brush it's cheek with your finger because it is relying on instinctual behavior. It wants to learn and crawl and be held and develop not be sucked out by a vacuum on the fourth floor of a "medical" building.
    Originally posted by Bradley Feel free to AMA pertaining to abortion, I would greatly enjoy any chance to try to convince you of how I feel.

you are unqualified to talk about abortions until you have one yourself.

please stop talking authoritatively about this topic until you have had feceses prematurely and forcibly extracted from your colon by semi trainned "professionals".

or at least have a friend attempt to dig your shit out of your asshole with a coathanger.
    Bradley Black Hole
    folks im never gonna try to lie and tell you all i have some high moral authority on all subjects or that i'm a great person devoid of faults or anything that i'm not

but what i will say is you don't have to be mother fucking teresa to know that killing babies in the womb is a fucked up thing and those who engage in the behavior are murderers
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you are unqualified to talk about abortions until you have one yourself.

please stop talking authoritatively about this topic until you have had feceses prematurely and forcibly extracted from your colon by semi trainned "professionals".

or at least have a friend attempt to dig your shit out of your asshole with a coathanger.

are you my friend? Asking for my asshole.
    Originally posted by Bradley are you my friend? Asking for my asshole.

im willing to coathanger shits out of your asshole if thats what your asking.
Jump to Top