User Controls

I just ordered research chemicals, pt. 2

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    The package came in today! I think that's pretty quick all things considered. I ordered it on Wednesday night, right around midnight and I received it today. I don't know at what time because I was sleeping. I ordered it from RealChems.net in case anyone is interested. They ship worldwide but not to countries like USA.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    To lazy to look, where are they based out of?
    blaster master victim of incest
    post pix
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    No shipping to USA= get fucked faggot
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blaster master yeah that seems how it goes on the clean net now

I know some people who say they get stuff to the U.S. from chem.eu but not sure about any of the other big ones.

Clearnet sucks, I recently got scammed for the first time ever off a site that seemed really legit. Dumb little $80 test order too, if they were smart they would fulfill that one then cut and run with ur money when you like it and place a bigger order. Scammers have no class anymore, low effort faggots
    Originally posted by Sophie To lazy to look, where are they based out of?

The Netherlands! :P
    Originally posted by blaster master post pix

I haven't unpacked it yet but I can take a picture of the package and then upload it in a few minutes, or would you rather see its contents? In which case I shall unpack it tomorrow and then take pictures for you.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I haven't unpacked it yet but I can take a picture of the package and then upload it in a few minutes, or would you rather see its contents? In which case I shall unpack it tomorrow and then take pictures for you.

Don't take pictures of your LSD with flash
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Run it under chlorinated water just be sure to get the lsa off the top that formed in shipping
    Originally posted by Michael Myers The Netherlands! :P

In that case they were actually pretty slow about it. Packages and letters from Spain take 5 work days to reach me, France just 3. And that's not even express post.
    Originally posted by Sophie In that case they were actually pretty slow about it. Packages and letters from Spain take 5 work days to reach me, France just 3. And that's not even express post.

Oh yeah?? Well the US post service can sometimes take 5 days to deliver something one state over. Beat that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Oh yeah?? Well the US post service can sometimes take 5 days to deliver something one state over. Beat that

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"

My ass.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Don't take pictures of your LSD with flash

Alright, I won't--I'll take the pictures during the daytime so I won't need flash.
    Originally posted by Sophie In that case they were actually pretty slow about it. Packages and letters from Spain take 5 work days to reach me, France just 3. And that's not even express post.

I thought that it was pretty quick in all honesty haha. But now that you put it into context, two and a half days does seem like a long time. That is why I decided to send them an email because even on Friday night, PostNL said they hadn't received the package yet (the track and trace system showed me). I thought I got scammed at this point because it seemed odd to me that it took two full days yet it still hadn't arrived. They sent the package from Pijnacker and I live in Rotterdam, Pijnacker is situated between The Hague and Rotterdam so I suppose it technically should have arrived a few hours after I placed the order, but they also claim they send out a hundred packages a day, so it could be that they were too busy. In which case they should probably prioritize to ship out domestic shipments first.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Id love to see the lab setup or however they are manufacuring/processing for sales with this lsd lol.

Do they just order crystal and lay it? Do they have a pickard type locked in a missle silo with barrels full of ergotamine?

Lol
    Well, the vendor I ordered from does not produce it themselves, they are, however, listed as a certified seller of the products by the lab it was made. If you want, I can take a picture of how they packed it so you can see what it looks like before it's taken out of the package.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Well, the vendor I ordered from does not produce it themselves, they are, however, listed as a certified seller of the products by the lab it was made. If you want, I can take a picture of how they packed it so you can see what it looks like before it's taken out of the package.

And i'm a certified hood legend.

Who did the certification? What is the process? Is there an international overseeing body to enforce strict certification standards? If they're grey market resellers there is no certification process and if they tell you otherwise they think they're 'marketing'.
    Originally posted by Sophie And i'm a certified hood legend.

Who did the certification? What is the process? Is there an international overseeing body to enforce strict certification standards? If they're grey market resellers there is no certification process and if they tell you otherwise they think they're 'marketing'.

Lol. :P

No, they basically order it from a lab and then act as the middleman. The lab lists the certified sellers on their websites (it's liserd Labs in case you are wondering which one it is).
Jump to Top