User Controls

Aldra has recently been trying to get me permabanned...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, however, the absentminded Aussie has no problem being Wariat's biggest contributor/fan.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Source?
    Bradley Black Hole
    He doesn't like you
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by frala Source?

Lanny.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm running so low on condiments it's alarming
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley He doesn't like you

What's not to like?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm running so low on condiments it's alarming

Condiments are for pussies. REAL men generate enough saliva to properly break down and digest anything.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung What's not to like?

The spam and racial slurs
    Originally posted by WellHung Condiments are for pussies. REAL men generate enough saliva to properly break down and digest anything.

It's about taste not about saliva. I'm sitting here trying to force down this huge plate of perpgies, hash browns and carrots and I've got a Lil bitta honey must and nothing else
    Originally posted by WellHung Lanny.

😭 Did Lanny message you and tell you to clam down?
    Originally posted by Sudo It's about taste not about saliva. I'm sitting here trying to force down this huge plate of perpgies, hash browns and carrots and I've got a Lil bitta honey must and nothing else

I pray you find a good woman that fully stocks your pantry with plenty of condiments and Halal goods and sucks your dick 3 times a day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm running so low on condiments it's alarming

cumdiments
    Originally posted by frala I pray you find a good woman that fully stocks your pantry with plenty of condiments and Halal goods and sucks your dick 3 times a day.

Inshallah, I'm working on it. I pray your pantry remains full and your ketchup bottle never depletes to the sound of a queef when squeezed
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    After stl1 getting de-facto banned by changing his usertitle to something cucky and disgusting, there is no guarantee that anyone of us won't be next.

We tolerated it, one of us will be next.

Lanny's reign of terror continues.

Originally posted by Donald Trump After stl1 getting de-facto banned by changing his usertitle to something cucky and disgusting, there is no guarantee that anyone of us won't be next.

We tolerated it, one of us will be next.

Lanny's reign of terror continues.

i wouldnt call it terror.

what do you call that feeling when you see 2 fat trannies tongue kissing each other while naked.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i wouldnt call it terror.

what do you call that feeling when you see 2 fat trannies tongue kissing each other while naked.

Eroticism? Envie de rejoindre?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Eroticism? Envie de rejoindre?

not that side of the spectrum.
    Originally posted by Sudo Inshallah, I'm working on it. I pray your pantry remains full and your ketchup bottle never depletes to the sound of a queef when squeezed

If you had any idea how much Lanny likes ketchup you’d know that’s a hard prayer request to fulfill. Many blessings.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frala If you had any idea how much Lanny likes ketchup you’d know that’s a hard prayer request to fulfill. Many blessings.

That is like the whitest thing I've ever heard haha no shade it just caught me off guard someone could be obsessed with ketchup
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    HNNNNNNNNNNNNGH!!!!!!
Jump to Top