User Controls

What advice would you give your 13yo self?

troon African Astronaut
    I wouldn't know where to start.

I'd want to slap the fuck out of him for being such an annoying little cunt. And that's coming from an adult who is still an annoying little cunt.

I'd probably say to stop trying to act hard and avoid anyone who seems impressed by that, because they're either retarded or they're grooming you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would take my computer and xbox because I had some good games on that bitch before it was gone and I would not lose it
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You're alright for an annoying little cunt troon.
    its ok.

by the time you grow up this will be normal.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Don't cheat in a relationship
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    For 13 year olds in general :Stay away from Wariat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I read Master of Murder by Christopher Pike when I was 13 and it affected my identity. I don’t think it was a bad thing. I can’t believe I woke up an hour earlier every morning just to get the early bus and hang out with those moody zombies, think I started going to the library instead. Probably to wear sunscreen and cut my hair more often. That was when I first dyed it black. Don’t skip violin lessons my mum paid for. FB was bad but I never used my real name on it and it got banned, so maybe that worked out okay.

Advice to 16yr old me would be to not delete my Twitter, it was gold and before people sucked the life out of me, I don’t have that humour anymore.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ill spit some life back into you
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Stop eating bologna
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Same thing as Aaron Clarey recommends, don't try till you're 35. As a male no one will take you seriously before that age anyhow.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Don't worry about nothing. Stay weird and fucked up and don't worry. If you kill someone you'll be out in a few years anyway
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    johnson&johnson baby shampoo can be used on more than just babies,

or as just shampoos and still work well to reduce tears.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're predetermined to do anything that you're gonna do, including if I did or did not tell you that, so just do whatever bro.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Uncle terry is NOT a real doctor
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Dont do opiates

Although i wouldnt have the life or girl i have now without my addiction so i can honestly say..i wouldnt change anything.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Dont do opiates

that'd probably just make me want to try them earlier

Incessant African Astronaut
    Always be aware of your surroundings.
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Incessant Always be aware of your surroundings.

good simple practical advice. like, just look out for shit on the sidewalk, rather than worrying that you stink of shit.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Obviously i would tell myself to bet on certain games that i remember the outcome of.

I would make myself rich. But then i would also change, and perhaps change in a way so that i never managed to speak to myself anyway and thereby nullified the whole event.
    Ghost Black Hole
    do more drugs, pussy
Jump to Top