User Controls

Bradley wants a user title

frala Avant garde shartist
    AYUZU TITLE
    BUT HE IS RETARD AND CANNOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTION THX
    I vote for 🚬
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ask the people is the worst advice you could've given me, even worse than two days ago when i called Sudo from the store for dinner advice and he couldn't understand that TARGET doesn't have gator and crawdads
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh ok well then wait until my baby can talk and then we will decide your user title Uncle Bradley
    Bradley Black Hole
    Is lanny your baby
    Yeah he is and we will linger on. Time can’t erase a feeling this strong.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Bradley 💖👬
    Kafka sweaty
    Self image and suicide should be taken into account. I don’t think people notice their user titles that much but maybe they do subliminally and it’s making them suicidal.
    On occasion, I glance at my user title, and I am reminded that I shit my pants, and not only do I shit my pants, but I do so in new, unusual, and experimental ways. That does often make me suicidal. So you know maybe we should take that into consideration. Or maybe we shouldn’t.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Bradley Ask the people is the worst advice you could've given me, even worse than two days ago when i called Sudo from the store for dinner advice and he couldn't understand that TARGET doesn't have gator and crawdads

It's tradition. We don't get to decide what it says. And with we i mean those of us who have a personal custom one.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by frala On occasion, I glance at my user title, and I am reminded that I shit my pants, and not only do I shit my pants, but I do so in new, unusual, and experimental ways. That does often make me suicidal. So you know maybe we should take that into consideration. Or maybe we shouldn’t.

I don't know but this reminded me of earlier yesterday I read a nurse who said she had an elderly male patient who couldn't shit any longer, for whatever reason, and eventually he puked up his own shit because I guess one way or another your body will find a way to get it out.

Just a nice pleasant thought I wanted to share with you. Thanks.
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't know but this reminded me of earlier yesterday I read a nurse who said she had an elderly male patient who couldn't shit any longer, for whatever reason, and eventually he puked up his own shit because I guess one way or another your body will find a way to get it out.

Just a nice pleasant thought I wanted to share with you. Thanks.

Gotdamn gotdamn. I wonder why they didn’t do a colostomy on that poor man ffs. I’d kill myself.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by frala Gotdamn gotdamn. I wonder why they didn’t do a colostomy on that poor man ffs. I’d kill myself.

I bet secretly they wanted to see it happen.
    Kafka sweaty
    Not suggesting this as his title because it’s mean, but if I had to sum him up in three words: deranged inferiority complex
    Ok so far we have:

🚬 (fag)
    deranged inferiority complex
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    greyhound sex crimes
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    'I'm not gay anymore'
    Originally posted by aldra greyhound sex crimes

😭
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Didn't §m£ÂgØL take a greyhound part of his way to Florida? I don't remember where hydro lives/lived. Orlando maybe?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I got bit by two mosquitoes just now. Those lucky fuckers
Jump to Top