User Controls

I just ordered research chemicals

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Or so-called designer drugs. LSD. Reason being my friend was unable to see me and give me more acid and I wanted to trip one more time before my summer break is over. So I figured I'd try and see if I could order it online. He was going to give me one and a half pellet so I could take 225 mcg of acid for my next trip, but he can't see me until early September. One pellet contains 150 mcg, so one and a half pellet contains 225 mcg. I found an online vendor and I ordered two pellets and ten blotters. Each blotter contains 100 mcg. Total cost was around 50 euros but with a discount and a reward system, it became 43 euros instead. They gifted two pellets for another designer drug, apparently? Anyway I hope I didn't get scammed. If I didn't and it's the real deal then I will contemplate whether or not I should take 150 mcg again or go for 200 mcg or go for 300 mcg. What do you guys say?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    take all of them
    Let's see how much that will be in total. I'm gonna count it because aside from what I mentioned, they gifted some more. One sec..
    2 pellets of 150 mcg: 300 mcg

10 blotters of 100 mcg: 1000 mcg

2 micro-blotters of 20 mcg: 40

You want me to take 1340 mcg? I don't think that's a good idea.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    it'll hit you hard but won't break you permanently, probably
    "Probably," he says.

I'm a total n00b when it comes to acid, so I'd rather build it up slowly. I'm thinking of taking 200 mcg, but at the same time, my OCD wants me to get rid of pellets first because the quantity is less, so that means I will do 300 mcg for my next time.
    It's been 10 hours and I haven't heard anything. I think I got scammed. :(
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol scam or either DEA unless u used trusted vendor and monero and loads of proxys
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    whenever I see the word pellet it makes me think of rabbit pellets and that will never change. I don't know why rabbit shit is called pellets but it is as far as I'm concerned and thanks
    Bradley Black Hole
    What is the RC
    Ghost Black Hole
    what kind of research are you conducting, professor ?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Its not LSD btw
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Its not LSD btw

honestly the analogs are close enough that it really doesn't matter or make a difference

I've taken LSZ in a "regular" dose (I would consider it light) and it wasn't remarkably different than a normal dose of LSD

Trying to explain the difference would be like trying to explain the difference of a mushrooms trip from an LSD trip to a person that has never been intoxicated on anything, or something.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ya i could do that
    blaster master victim of incest
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well shit. I didn't know that but I would like to come out from under my rug for a moment to say happy birthday to you Tray Day.
    >Insert random quirky cheesy comment here that I can't think of right now<
    Originally posted by blaster master I couldn't imagine taking 1000ugs, but you'd probably be blacked out speaking jibberish unable to keep your clothes on unable to use the bathroom not recognizing your surroundings fucked up. Or you have a heavy L tolerance and be totally fine.

I dunno, pretty sure I've at least come close to 1000 in the past and managed to keep my pants on
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I too have heard that the best thing you can do for someone having a bad trip is strapping them inside a blanket against their will and forcing them to go to a hospital full of weird people and equipment.

Isnt there some equivalent of Narcan but for psychedelics or is tying someone up and restraining them as close as it gets?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Or so-called designer drugs. LSD. Reason being my friend was unable to see me and give me more acid and I wanted to trip one more time before my summer break is over. So I figured I'd try and see if I could order it online. He was going to give me one and a half pellet so I could take 225 mcg of acid for my next trip, but he can't see me until early September. One pellet contains 150 mcg, so one and a half pellet contains 225 mcg. I found an online vendor and I ordered two pellets and ten blotters. Each blotter contains 100 mcg. Total cost was around 50 euros but with a discount and a reward system, it became 43 euros instead. They gifted two pellets for another designer drug, apparently? Anyway I hope I didn't get scammed. If I didn't and it's the real deal then I will contemplate whether or not I should take 150 mcg again or go for 200 mcg or go for 300 mcg. What do you guys say?

Who is the supplier?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I too have heard that the best thing you can do for someone having a bad trip is strapping them inside a blanket against their will and forcing them to go to a hospital full of weird people and equipment.

Isnt there some equivalent of Narcan but for psychedelics or is tying someone up and restraining them as close as it gets?
    q.

Benzos
Jump to Top