User Controls

mohammit was the antichrist

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    He married a 9 year old girl, as opposed to Christ who married a street bitch

Said he saw a burning angel that was Gabriel....

Motherfucker that sounds like the devil right there. Burning angel my ass. Motherfucker saw Lucifer and wrote a Satanic Bible Fanfiction called the Kweran or quran or howeve the fuk you spell that satanic ass bullshit

Jesus did carpentry for a living....
    Mohammit was a lazy ass who was born rich.

Jesus performed miracles and cured sick people.
    Mohammit killed people for fun. Sick as bitch nigga

Jesus had disciples and friends, he also liked to raise animals
    Mohammit killed animals for fun and nobody trusted him which is why you can't draw his image

Dave Chappelle if you are reading this bitch nigga you got played by satan.

Fuckin muhammit

Revelation WARNED SPECIFICALLY, the very last fucking book of the Holy Bible said there will be false prophets. Lo and

F U C k ing behold nigga

You get bitch niggas like muhammit and joseph smith and charlie manson runnin in on ya manshion

Properties properly applied, lied aply were words spoken by false prophet muhammit

Fuck muhammit

You want to get some fucking real knowledge come see what the bums be doin in caLi4nYi-A. Fucking city of tents and heroin needles day in and out

All because of islam. Fuck islam fuck ccp FUCK KKK IN USA FUCK EM FUCK THE NAZI MOTHERFUCKAS WHO WALK IN ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY TELLIN ME MY SHIT IS TOOOO OFFENSIVE YOU NIGGAS GOTTA BE POLITE BE KIND ON THA INTERNET, FUCK Em.

The ghetto ass quran tries to be polite and poetic

I'm down with the Bible nigga, that shit I S the fuckin GANGSTA SHIT OG

fuckin muhammit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Fucking behold niggA.
    you know whats up
    There was no Christ..therefore there can be no anti-christ.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There was no Christ..therefore there can be no anti-christ.

christ exists because there are anti-christ.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny christ exists because there are anti-christ.

Neither exist...nor does the tooth fairy.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Neither exist…nor does the tooth fairy.

then explain how your teeths came about.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There was no Christ..therefore there can be no anti-christ.

oh I see you are one of those Stephen Hawking ass niggas

stupid faggot motherfucka rollin around on a computer "NERR NERR NERR NO GOD EXISTS NERR NERR NERR NERRR STEPHEN HAWKING KKK USA"
    stephen hawkkking
    Originally posted by BummyMofo oh I see you are one of those Stephen Hawking ass niggas

stupid faggot motherfucka rollin around on a computer "NERR NERR NERR NO GOD EXISTS NERR NERR NERR NERRR STEPHEN HAWKING KKK USA"

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

Bradley Black Hole
    I'm going to have to talk to Malcolm X about taking away your race car at our next aloha snackbar convention
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Are you talking about the Islamic prophet? If so, then you are wrong. He did not marry a prepubescent child. That is just a myth.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Are you talking about the Islamic prophet? If so, then you are wrong. He did not marry a prepubescent child. That is just a myth.

He married a 9 yo girl who was prolly an early bloomer. Sick.
    Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    Originally posted by BummyMofo He married a 9 year old girl, as opposed to Christ who married a street bitch

Said he saw a burning angel that was Gabriel….

Motherfucker that sounds like the devil right there. Burning angel my ass. Motherfucker saw Lucifer and wrote a Satanic Bible Fanfiction called the Kweran or quran or howeve the fuk you spell that satanic ass bullshit

Jesus did carpentry for a living….
    Mohammit was a lazy ass who was born rich.

Jesus performed miracles and cured sick people.
    Mohammit killed people for fun. Sick as bitch nigga

Jesus had disciples and friends, he also liked to raise animals
    Mohammit killed animals for fun and nobody trusted him which is why you can't draw his image

Dave Chappelle if you are reading this bitch nigga you got played by satan.

Fuckin muhammit

Revelation WARNED SPECIFICALLY, the very last fucking book of the Holy Bible said there will be false prophets. Lo and

F U C k ing behold nigga

You get bitch niggas like muhammit and joseph smith and charlie manson runnin in on ya manshion

Properties properly applied, lied aply were words spoken by false prophet muhammit

Fuck muhammit

You want to get some fucking real knowledge come see what the bums be doin in caLi4nYi-A. Fucking city of tents and heroin needles day in and out

All because of islam. Fuck islam fuck ccp FUCK KKK IN USA FUCK EM FUCK THE NAZI MOTHERFUCKAS WHO WALK IN ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY TELLIN ME MY SHIT IS TOOOO OFFENSIVE YOU NIGGAS GOTTA BE POLITE BE KIND ON THA INTERNET, FUCK Em.

The ghetto ass quran tries to be polite and poetic

I'm down with the Bible nigga, that shit I S the fuckin GANGSTA SHIT OG

fuckin muhammit

Jesus never married anyone. The fuck you on about?

You must have been raised Mormon or JW
    Originally posted by aldra

that doesnt make sense. Allah is Yahweh. Just another pronunciation.

who is Allah telling "not to make white people"??
    Originally posted by Murk Lore that doesnt make sense. Allah is Yahweh. Just another pronunciation.

who is Allah telling "not to make white people"??

it's a Nation of Islam joke
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by BummyMofo He married a 9 yo girl who was prolly an early bloomer. Sick.

Wrong.
    Originally posted by aldra it's a Nation of Islam joke

You always respond in simp form, can you expand on your explanation please, Mr Aldra, sir
    Originally posted by Murk Lore You always respond in simp form, can you expand on your explanation please, Mr Aldra, sir

because jokes aren't funny if you have to explain them in detail

Nation of Islam was a weird quasi-Islamic belief system that got popular with US blacks in the 80s or so, they believed that black people were descendants of aliens and that white people were created by a mad alien scientist named Yakub, who is often depicted as having a massive bulbous head
Jump to Top