User Controls

I don't play videogames

  1. #1
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Thoughts?
  2. #2
    What about mind games?
  3. #3
    Videogames are good for hand eye coordination.

    They also have some of the best stories around and are immersive in a way that other media is not.

    You never lose your sense of proprioception when watching Terminator. You merely get distracted.
  4. #4
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What about mind games?

    You got me there.
  5. #5
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by fuckerofmothersandsuckeroffathers Videogames are good for hand eye coordination.

    They also have some of the best stories around and are immersive in a way that other media is not.

    You never lose your sense of proprioception when watching Terminator. You merely get distracted.

    I suppose my thread was a bit misleading. It's not like I never play videogames, I do; from time to time. Last time I played a game and finished it was God of War 4. I think. Or it was Until Dawn.
  6. #6
    This was the last game I played

  7. #7
    Bradley victim of incest
    I do some times but in the last few years not so much
  8. #8
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This was the last game I played


    Looks nice, retrogames have a certain vibe to 'em.
  9. #9
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Bradley I do some times but in the last few years not so much

    What's the last game you played? For me it was Spiderman on PS5.
  10. #10
    Bradley victim of incest
    Zelda1 on an emukator
  11. #11
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I want to play Ocarina of Time again.
  12. #12
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I want to play Ocarina of Time again.

    I tried playing this and gave up at the water temple. I love the worldbuilding but the actual combat + puzzles are fucking shit.

    actually goes for all Zelda games.

    fite me nitendonerds.
  13. #13
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by fuckerofmothersandsuckeroffathers I tried playing this and gave up at the water temple. I love the worldbuilding but the actual combat + puzzles are fucking shit.

    actually goes for all Zelda games.

    fite me nitendonerds.

    Isn't the water temple mid-way through the game or is it near the end? I remember it somewhat from when I still played the Nintendo 64, this was over a decade and a half ago. I remember being strangely aroused by the concept of the naked zombies clinging onto you. I say "strangely aroused" because I was a prepubescent child at the time. Did you play it with an emulator? If so can you give me the details because I'd love to play it again.
  14. #14
    Ghost Black Hole
    I do

    thi s is my last screenshot fromm minecraft



    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Ghost I do

    thi s is my last screenshot fromm minecraft




    That looks fun. I used to play a bit of Minecraft with a high school friend of mine (after we left high school).
  16. #16
    Bradley victim of incest
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Isn't the water temple mid-way through the game or is it near the end? I remember it somewhat from when I still played the Nintendo 64, this was over a decade and a half ago. I remember being strangely aroused by the concept of the naked zombies clinging onto you. I say "strangely aroused" because I was a prepubescent child at the time. Did you play it with an emulator? If so can you give me the details because I'd love to play it again.

    Third dungeon
  17. #17
    Bradley victim of incest
    As a child in lord jaba and then as an adult under the lake
  18. #18
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Bradley Third dungeon

    I am so out of loop, man. I really need to get my hands on a good emulator designed for PCs.
  19. #19
    Bradley victim of incest
    What system you looking to emulate
  20. #20
    Originally posted by Bradley What system you looking to emulate

    Raspberry Pi...
Jump to Top