User Controls

adults who drink milk

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7zvkb/adults-who-still-drink-milk-are-you-okay
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I drink milk because im not a polish chomo
    your a man child accoridng to the article its unhinged behavior you retarde djunkie brain. and my opinion of what you think of me is about as high as what i think the average inmate thinks of geopolitics or my care for their thoughts or the average polish perosns opinion of how i dress.
    No one gives a fuck what u think u literally are a fuxking child molester that likes to lick dogs assholes and was deported from america.

Your life wouldve been better if you died from SIDS as an infant
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    people who still read vice: why are you so gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Imagine sitting at the park, enjoying the sun, minding your own business, drinking a pint glass of milk like a white man, and this creature comes up to you and starts explaining why she doesn't like people who drink milk.
    is it a he or she?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

Imagine sitting at the park, enjoying the sun, minding your own business, drinking a pint glass of milk like a white man, and this creature comes up to you and starts explaining why she doesn't like people who drink milk.

Cunt punt immediately while yelling lets go brandon
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

i notice she has small milk factory.
    Kafka sweaty
    I drank it everyday day growing up, not as much now, I get my calcium from pearl powder capsules. A nutritionist told me that after 30 your body starts shedding calcium, bones become brittle and you can’t take in anymore from milk etc.
    Originally posted by Kafka I drank it everyday day growing up, not as much now, I get my calcium from pearl powder capsules. A nutritionist told me that after 30 your body starts shedding calcium, bones become brittle and you can’t take in anymore from milk etc.

ask your nutritionist if he or she got nice pens and other perks from drug pushers. i mean pharmaceutical company reps.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I drink milk sometimes. I drank it everyday while growing up but now, not so much. I like to drink it if I eat meat; i.e. roti or rice with chicken. Or with a tosti. But I can't drink just milk because it leaves me with an aftertaste I don't like.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ask your nutritionist if he or she got nice pens and other perks from drug pushers. i mean pharmaceutical company reps.

My perverted mind read this as "penis."
    Originally posted by Michael Myers My phaggoted mind read this as "penis."

i kno
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i kno

I'm not a faggot.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yet
    Are you saying once I turn into a wizard, I may resort to cocksucking? I don't think so!
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I'm not a faggot.

your seeing penises where none are tk be found.

your either gay or halfway there.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny your seeing penises where none are tk be found.

your either gay or halfway there.

Your fag hypno shit won't work on me, boy.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Are you saying once I turn into a wizard, I may resort to cocksucking? I don't think so!

once you tasted the tip youd want the whole shaft
Jump to Top