User Controls

Littering is gay

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I wanted to grab a brew earlier and instead of driving to the store I decided to just walk because its so nice out this afternoon. I'm almost up to the store and I see this lady pull up to the stop sign at the intersection and she just throws out a candy bar wrapper or something out of her window. I'm usually don't tell people what to do and mind my own business, but this is my buisness and I hate the laziness that comes with littering. She was about to get a way so I did a light jog out into the street as she was turning and walked right infront of her car she jammed on the breaks. I threw up my hands like wtf? and she threw up her hands and I walked over to the passenger side where her window was down and I said "hey what the hell do you think you're doing?!"

And in a latina accent (obviously not citizen yet is driving around in an suv to get her fake nails done and generally being trashy, in america) she said "whut r u talking abut?" and i said "don't play coy with me, I saw your throw that wrapper out of your window, go back and pick it up" and she was like "ohhhh I'm sorry" and I said "go pick it up" and she was like "sir I need to go , I'm really sorry" and I said "yeah whatever, you have a good afternoon" in an extremely snarky/condescending tone. And she drove off.

Some people might think I'm an asshole/sjw but I'm not I just live in a nice area and thats one thing I can't fucking stand when people just toss stuff on the ground.

But ooooh no this lady doesn't want to just toss it in her car/throw it in the trash can. But will drive through someones hood and litter there. It's deplorable to say the least.

I driving brews in my car, and sometimes I'll leave the can in my cuz im done with and am carrying up groceries to my place, but next time I go to my car and its still there and I don't want to be driving with an open container (unless It has brew in it and im drinking it) I grab the can and get my ass back out of the car and walk it to the bus stop where theres a trash can.

Some people don't know how to conduct themselves in public and dont even understand why they are being called out for their deplorable behavior.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-17T23:21:20.104442+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    don't play coy with me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bill Krozby cop strikes again.

Nothing can top sploo getting arrested for littering huffing whipped cream and throwing the can on the ground.

I only throw cigarette butts around but I try to smoke near an ashtray
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Bill Krozby cop strikes again.

Nothing can top sploo getting arrested for littering huffing whipped cream and throwing the can on the ground.

I only throw cigarette butts around but I try to smoke near an ashtray

yeah what a fucking asshole I forgot about that yankee pos was a litterer
    cig butts are alright with me, thats like almost impossible for people to not do sometimes
    What would do you if saw someone kick over/pour out a trash can all over?

Post last edited by Actor at 2017-02-17T23:27:00.770983+00:00
    I didn't bother reading your post cos it was probably the usual pointless bullshit but I agree with the thread title, I hate littering. I never do it, I stick shit in my pockets or bag until I find a bin or get home.

The only thing I chuck is cig ends, and that's only cos I ain't putting them in my pocket and they don't have enough places to dispose of them in public
    Almost all trash can be turned into fuel anyways. Its like pouring gasoline on the ground when you throw plastics away.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syngas

Originally posted by Actor lol when I see a pile of cig butts dumped in one spot somewhere I can't help but think " *scoff, smoker*

Say that to my faec fucker not online and see what happens
    Originally posted by Actor What would do you if saw someone kick over/pour out a trash can all over?

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Say that to my faec fucker not online and see what happens

*gulp* comment redacted.
    Originally posted by Actor What would do you if saw someone kick over/pour out a trash can all over?

*in a Bill Krozby accent*

"I'd turn him into TeX MeX!"
    texas spends 20 million dollars year picking up waste that people just blatantly toss out on our streets, when that taxy payer money could be going towards surgeries for needy children and tutoring for kids that need help with the fundamentals of math. We don't want this place to look like mexico which is littered with litter. Even my cat has the decency to use a litter box instead of just pooping all over the place, and he's kinda dumb.

[vidoe]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86dBWk8afEU
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    In my juvenile delinquency days we enjoyed driving around getting baked and partaking in the occasional random littering which we made sure to be known by yelling 'RANDOM LITTERING' as we threw out our cans and fast food bags. It was fucking stupid as shit but we got a kick out of it.

I'm with the others. Cig butts and sometimes the upper cellophane and the foil depending on the scenario, anything else I find a trashie.

probably fuck them up, or if it was a woman throw my semen in her like the cum dumpster she is
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby texas spends 20 million dollars year picking up waste that people just blatantly toss out on our streets, when that taxy payer money could be going towards surgeries for needy children and tutoring for kids that need help with the fundamentals of math.

Or they could use it to deport illegals
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump *in a Bill Krozby accent*

"I'd turn him into TeX MeX!"

i did a trey gowdy accent when I tore that idiot a new asshole

Originally posted by reject Or they could use it to deport illegals

they are doing it, but austin is a safe city where they won't get deported unless ICE handles it themselves.
    Originally posted by mmQ In my juvenile delinquency days we enjoyed driving around getting baked and partaking in the occasional random littering which we made sure to be known by yelling 'RANDOM LITTERING' as we threw out our cans and fast food bags. It was fucking stupid as shit but we got a kick out of it.

I'm with the others. Cig butts and sometimes the upper cellophane and the foil depending on the scenario, anything else I find a trashie.

you were a really bad kid
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Spreading awareness. If there's no litter to pick up there's no litter to prevent which puts thousands of honest hard working litter collectors out of work. We litter so that prisons can have alternative punishments. We litter so that birds and squirrels and creatures can make use of our discardings, make homes and shelters and families. We litter so that the next generation can decide if it's the right thing for them to continue littering. We don't take it out of their hands, we think of the youth, of the future. We litter... We litter because it matters. Because we care.
    Only niggers litter
    We're a weird bunch of people with fucked up morals.
Jump to Top