User Controls

Damm

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I fucked up I feel. Remember that chik I told you guys I met who came over from a smaller town nearby who was acting all proper on text messages (saying I shouldnt talk aboout sex and shes a lady) and came to me and we ended up going for a drink or something (didnt even try to get me to spend a lot or anything) and ended up fucking and telling me to call her a whore and slap her than later licked my ass so well but also kept putting her finger in she spread my heeks to get her tounge in? The thing was she wanted to come over again and I sort of was trepid or she annyed me beause at that time she was slightly chubby not like in the pic below and I an post ther reent ones and also in the morning wanted her coffee a particular way also complained I had no polish tv just youtube or streaming services. But i sort of feel i fucked up because the second time i may have been hard long enough not just to get my ass licked sucked and barely fuck her but fuck her in the ass:

What really turns me on thinking back on it was this was like over a year ago or so and she was 54 then and now shes 55 and a year birth year because her instagram has her birth year is 66 so shes 18 yrs by birth year older than me and has sons or a son that appear adult or late 20s.
Jump to Top