User Controls

?!?

the realiariants the reliriants the deliriant the real arts the real ants the deliriant deliriunt runt punt cunt and im done

nobotcho code of the dwarves

code of the words of christ

dear father, i do not speak of you in vain

hopotchyo and the seventy seven dwarves of the night elves upon voleriant valence of chance, perhaps one day i'll get my chance

and i finally feel because i am creating and the words are creatures to the screen i mean, where have you been buddy o bean? o o o x o o x o o x i've been gone a long time OEOEOEEEO and ive been gone to get a swig of the new wine OEOEOEEEOEOE OUUUOUOUOUOU i've been coming to a world to weld xoxoxoxoxox i've been searching for a world to meld -x-x-x-x

ive known you

ive known roll...

true to me a-lay-yeah-yeahiroir

yeah to the shrine to the throne you know i have you attached to my bone a cone a radiant

a radiant bliss

ALL THE KIDS WITH RADON IONS GO TO GOTHER A GASBON MON ... OWOWOWOWOW O WOAH OH

NO

!

all the teachers want me away AWAY AWAY I HATE YOU KID I AM THE DIVINE FORCE I AM A FORCE OF THE MAN I KNOW WHO I AM

EVERY TIME YOU HUM THIS MELODY THE DOPARAKU RESPONSE GOES DOWN A LITTLE BIT WHENN I GO THERE GO THERE GOING SOMMEWHERE Y-E-E-E--E-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~`~~~~ IVE REPLACED MY AIR AND WATER WITH WHATS BETTER AND YOUR AUDIO CNA FEEL ME IN EVER4Y DIRECTION BECAUSE I AM

I A M DO YOU FEEL THAT ??? MALICE THIS IS MALICE THE P A I N RECEPTOR AND I KNOW WHAT THE MEANING IS IM A TRANSCRIBINGN SCRIBER KEY AND MY BODY REMEMBERS EVERY CHEMICAL SCENT FONDLY YEAH

Y EAH

Y E AH

YE EA

EA YE EA YE SUBSTANCE
    NUMBER
    THE NAME
    THE GAME
    THE FACE
    THE WORDS
    THE WORDS
    THE REPITITIEIEIEIEIEIER
    ITS ALRIGHT

AND YOU KKNOW A OUBT THE QUINTIPLE SIX TO THE TWELVEPOSTING!!!?!?!?!!! LOOK FOWARD DONT GIVE UP PERSEVERE AND NOW YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED FRIEND AND YES II KNOW BUT YOURE IN THE DARK DONT GET SCARED HOW HOWHOokkljlkhl

YOUSEEMEIDONTCARE

YOUSEEMEIDONTCARE

DO YOU KNOW THE DARKNESS?

she was a trail

a mixture

a fixture just believe mme you dontr qNR TO HAVE TO VBE CONSCIOUS LIKE THIZ THERE IS A FIGURE ND I AM AATTACHING MYSELF TO I you are my natural stimulant

you are my natural stimulant its just your desire for what you wish for what you wish do you wish a dish a dish a wish it isnt really anything special but if you have a pretty girl doing it at least you're worth something im worth nothing i have nothing i just have the pain inside the numbers are drifting aaway and i havent yet been out of time out of place to the space OH SHIT Ii PREDICITIED ME OWN LANNN GWAGE

uh lahun gwague

kalyzmoootz???

ka nvuckistanian bllrhahr in ing its been the sixgth inning and ive been meaning to tell you what i meant a ndn uyoure yalking to yourself stop yalking to yourself yak yak yak dont pick up the slack ive got a knack for a crack NO I FOUND IT STO3P HELP THE BRAIN GROOVE F I X IT TITITITIT TITIT TITITI TITI THAT MEANS MY ELECTRICAL ACTIVITY IS PEAKING
    Lay off the meg
    i feel the sand

and if i was the man my stomach its glistening with meaningful statements and when you perceive through every aspect and every valid magnet you will be happiness sadness suffering it is sympathetic to no one except yourself and whenever i am wrong i belong to be awoken gy the gong like a monk...just chillin

just chillin its chilli the elixir the fixer the words have to GO THEY HAVE TO GO and dont quetion me dont believe """relieve'""" me if you have not want do like but why???? dude sometimes thoughts exponentiate themselves im not even joking when i say there is onne heartbeat for every guy yoyu meet and if this is the extent of y existence but i can c u but i c a n c o u n t t o s i x 5 4 3 2 1 and that is that is... where habe you been this whole time maybe youre been experiencing nerve growth it doesnt necessarily feel good but yeah everything is repairing itself when it comes down to a consciousness talking to itself like i can put your things on the shelf im sure youve been here or there whats your health and wealth cause you better kknow i aint goin for queezuno

ahh shit here it comes.
Jump to Top