User Controls

I’m scared

Kafka sweaty
    Kafka sweaty
    I don’t think he knew he was doing he was holding my lip and now it feels numb, I didn’t ask for lip fillers.
    Kafka sweaty
    I look like a junkie no makeup, face punctures and grunge clothes.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Haha, that's what you get for trying to do stupid shit like Botox in your 20s

Being afraid of aging to the degree that you are is retarded. You're going to be like those people who keep getting plastic surgery to the point they are far uglier than they were before starting
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Post pics
    Kafka sweaty
    Botox is about prevention, it stops wrinkles forming in the first place so you should get it in your 20s. I needed dermal fillers in the side of my face I sleep on. I lost volume when I lost weight.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Don't inject that shit into your body. Its stupid and you're gonna end up with courteney cox face.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kafka Botox is about prevention, it stops wrinkles forming in the first place so you should get it in your 20s. I needed dermal fillers in the side of my face I sleep on. I lost volume when I lost weight.

Aging is a natural part of life. It's a silly thing to stress about

If you weren't such an insecure person you wouldn't fret about your physical appearance so much
    Can you got botox injections in your willy to make it bigger?

Asking for a friend.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Aging is a natural part of life. It's a silly thing to stress about

If you weren't such an insecure person you wouldn't fret about your physical appearance so much

Nah it's more about being insecure that she has nothing but her looks to offer. No brains, not funny....
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Can you got botox injections in your willy to make it bigger?

Asking for a friend.

It looks like there were a bunch of articles around 5 years ago about it possibly being the next BIG THING in the penis enhancement industry. Especially increasing girth that's the easy part. They can make you thicker than a full grown circus elephant named Panjo's legs.
    Kafka sweaty
    Anyway there’s a reason I dressed grunge today, looking for a goth gf. So far chatted with one.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Anyway so yeah botox. Hmmm. What else, what else? Hmmm
    Originally posted by mmQ It looks like there were a bunch of articles around 5 years ago about it possibly being the next BIG THING in the penis enhancement industry. Especially increasing girth that's the easy part. They can make you thicker than a full grown circus elephant named Panjo's legs.

Thanks I'll pass the information on to my friend.
    Originally posted by Kafka Anyway there’s a reason I dressed grunge today, looking for a goth gf. So far chatted with one.

Why not just get a regular g/f and have her dress up in your stuff?
    Fucking dumb Taig.
    Kafka sweaty
    This is what I do with my summer

Originally posted by Kafka This is what I do with my summer

Have you thought about getting a sugar daddy instead?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Kafka Botox is about prevention, it stops wrinkles forming in the first place so you should get it in your 20s. I needed dermal fillers in the side of my face I sleep on. I lost volume when I lost weight.

that polish chick i met at the mall in warsaw the 17 yr old got her botox recently at 17.
    Originally posted by Wariat that polish chick i met at the mall in warsaw the 17 yr old got her botox recently at 17.

How old was she again?...
Jump to Top