User Controls

My job.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Honestly it is pretty boring and massively repeatitive.
    I haven't been hired on long enough to have a chance at doing much else besides basic physical labor BS.
    Last week they were looking for volunteers to go work for a while out of state at and under performing branch and I volunteered thinking "sweet" and "I can leave Dayton for a while" but I knew my coworker really wanted to go too as his young kids are living down there.
    Found out today they are sending him down which I understand but they also sent an intern too.
    The scheduling was off and would have got on the way of my vacation plus I assumed it would be for a couple weeks minimum but they only wanted 1 week which would have ruined 2 weekends traveling just to work elsewhere doing the same shit.

In other news they put job postings up every now and again and a guy who was hired on a few months before me landed one after having applied for every damn one.
    Now he is stuck learning other shit and I don't get to fuck with him a much.

But it got me thinking about what I want to do there and honestly I don't see myself doing any of the current jobs at my work in 10 years.
    Not that I couldn't but none of them even remotely seem interesting or enjoyable.

I work there now because the money is good and the benefits are awesome.

So I've been searching jobs at my company beyond the specific location I currently work in hopes I can find something to work toward.

In the meantime my goal is to make it 3 years and see how I feel then and how the world is going.

Boring ass manual labor isn't a fun way of waiting to die.
    Reminds me of the job at the soler panel factory
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    School or continue to slave ur body till ur dead

CHOOSE NOW
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by RIPtotse School or continue to slave ur body till ur dead

CHOOSE NOW

School isn't financially realistic for many people anymore. Sure maybe trade school or something, but college education these days just isn't realistic anymore and not everyone is comfortable taking out tens of thousands in loans.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Dudes on a forum full of underperforming drug addicts and literal retards, talking bout how buying a house and going to college will fix all ur worries... 😂
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Reminds me of the job at the soler panel factory

Douglas Monks had a job delivering Solar Panels and crashed into another vehicle.

Ahhhhh Douglas.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Rape Monster School isn't financially realistic for many people anymore. Sure maybe trade school or something, but college education these days just isn't realistic anymore and not everyone is comfortable taking out tens of thousands in loans.

its realistic if you have drive and support bro. what r u doing eith ur life to make such statements? do u even have a ba?
    its not nevessairly what younlearn at school its the opportunities that open up for going there or putting it on a resume bro.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Boring ass manual labor isn't a fun way of waiting to die.

Think of it as being paid to exercise.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Rape Monster School isn't financially realistic for many people anymore. Sure maybe trade school or something, but college education these days just isn't realistic anymore and not everyone is comfortable taking out tens of thousands in loans.

Its very realistic if your a minority or single mother, free everything. If you are a white male you are on your own like I was. I already paid all my student loans back early and now the cock sucking kid sniffer wants to cancel some student loan debt. When do i get a check back for what i paid off early because im responsible?

Pathetic hypocrite demorats set this all up. They want equality but are discriminating against white males. Fucking piles of garbage is what every one of you democrats are, i hope each one of you faggots dies a terrible slow death
    Originally posted by cigreting Its very realistic if your a minority or single mother, free everything. If you are a white male you are on your own like I was. I already paid all my student loans back early and now the cock sucking kid sniffer wants to cancel some student loan debt. When do i get a check back for what i paid off early because im responsible?

Pathetic hypocrite demorats set this all up. They want equality but are discriminating against white males. Fucking piles of garbage is what every one of you democrats are, i hope each one of you faggots dies a terrible slow death

A lot of us Democrats are actually good people
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by cigreting Its very realistic if your a minority or single mother, free everything. If you are a white male you are on your own like I was. I already paid all my student loans back early and now the cock sucking kid sniffer wants to cancel some student loan debt. When do i get a check back for what i paid off early because im responsible?

Imagine being this much of a fucking victim. Holy shit are you ever a weak little bitch. Do you do literally everything in your life with an air of whiney victimhood?

You're right. You are a victim. A victim of a world full of people who are just generally smarter and stronger than you. I don't think you're gonna make it 😿
    Originally posted by Sudo Imagine being this much of a fucking victim. Holy shit are you ever a weak little bitch. Do you do literally everything in your life with an air of whiney victimhood?

You're right. You are a victim. A victim of a world full of people who are just generally smarter and stronger than you. I don't think you're gonna make it 😿

But you look after another man's semen?
    ?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by RIPtotse School or continue to slave ur body till ur dead

CHOOSE NOW

School is a trap
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker School is a trap

what was done unto you in school.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker School is a trap

^^^failed out of school
Jump to Top