User Controls

Everyone I've ever met who grew up in a rural area is stupid.

*Almost everyone

Mo0st people I have met from the rural areas are very dumb and very stupid haha

I laugh at them because I am better
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Townies and city and dwellers are all inbred sister shagging twats

100 true facts right there
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Everyone I've met from everywhere is stupid for the most part
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    birds of a feather

laughs at each other
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny birds of a feather

laughs at each other

Hello Mr Chinese man. I notice not many people quote or reply to your messages, are you a Pariah on here?
    Originally posted by The Earl of Sandwich Hello Mr Chinese man. I notice not many people quote or reply to your messages, are you a Pariah on here?

shoud i care
    cigreting Dark Matter
    In my experience people in rural areas are fantastic nigger riggers. They can really kick ass when it comes to ingenuity. When you live far away from any stores that supply parts, you need to be able to african engineer.
    A good majority of them do not have good social skills or gud book learnin but everyone has their pros and cons. Their pros just happen to be city dwellers cons and vise versa.
    Ive always been a mix, i grew up in the edge of a city but my mother and her family grew up on a farm just outside the city so i did get to spend time there as well. I figure i got the best of both worlds and was very grateful for it now that I am older
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting In my experience people in rural areas are fantastic nigger riggers. They can really kick ass when it comes to ingenuity. When you live far away from any stores that supply parts, you need to be able to african engineer.
    A good majority of them do not have good social skills or gud book learnin but everyone has their pros and cons. Their pros just happen to be city dwellers cons and vise versa.
    Ive always been a mix, i grew up in the edge of a city but my mother and her family grew up on a farm just outside the city so i did get to spend time there as well. I figure i got the best of both worlds and was very grateful for it now that I am older

Did you suck dick in the countryside?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ya i suckt ur gramps of frum behind faget
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What if people that grew up in rural areas say that about people like you? Who's the dumber ?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Leave me alone, I'm 'batin'!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Hey OP, are u literally G0llim because your posts suck in a similar way
    How come the Junkie paedophile is so triggered by this §m£ÂgØL character?
    because §m£ÂgØL has been known by a pedo
    Originally posted by Sudo Hey OP, are u literally G0llim because your posts suck in a similar way

I was introduced to this website via the discord channel.

Suck it faggot. Go back to MOrdor you rural pog
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sudo Hey OP, are u literally G0llim because your posts suck in a similar way

He’s Drugsmuggler, said he was quitting the other day.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Thru no fault of their own, rural folks are exposed to less diversity and un

Originally posted by fuckerofmothersandsuckeroffathers *Almost everyone

Can u explain why, from a sociological perspective?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by fuckerofmothersandsuckeroffathers I was introduced to this website via the discord channel.

Suck it faggot. Go back to MOrdor you rural pog

we don't have a discord channel
    Originally posted by fuckerofmothersandsuckeroffathers *Almost everyone

Someone get this bitch a tissue.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by aldra we don't have a discord channel

Oops, they weren't gonna tell you.
Jump to Top