User Controls

Olivia Newton-John Dies

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    sounds like a jew name. good riddance
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    ^Always time for Queen.

The name is familiar, but I have no idea why.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    after grease I lost interest...
    Originally posted by Donald Trump ^Always time for Queen.

The name is familiar, but I have no idea why.

She was the inventor of Fig Newtons
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Rape Monster She was the inventor of Fig Newtons

That was Olivia Newton-Fig
    Bradley Black Hole
    Who?
    Many a sock was stiffened that day.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Anyone who has cancer and gets the jab will die a lot quicker of the cancer, as the jab weakens the immune system to the point the cancer runs rampant.
    Bradley Black Hole
    ^ Wow.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Anyone who has cancer and gets the jab will die a lot quicker of the cancer, as the jab weakens the immune system to the point the cancer runs rampant.

If I ever get cancer I'll be refusing treatment and sliding out of this world asap. I've seen enough friends and family try to fight cancer and lose while dragging their life on with no quality of life left.

No thanks, I'll be spending the first month or two living it up while I still could and then laying in bed watching movies and eating peanut M&Ms till I don't wake up no more.
Jump to Top