User Controls

bundy sucks now

every time i take it i black out and wake up mentally retarded or in the hospital
    I can't stop puking on anything over 400mg.

Almost lost my job doing CCC every day. Why do we keep doing it?.

I like that it kills my sex drive
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Why do we keep doing it?.

because it makes us unable to feel anything sober

i dunno how you can get away with doing bundy at work. there isn't a substance more conspicuous to trip on.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I used to do it at work all the time, I'd always feel like I was getting weird looks though....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I used to do it at work all the time, I'd always feel like I was getting weird looks though….

"Are you feeling okay Scrawny?"

"Whats wrong with your voice?"

I have gotten lots of weird looks, one person asked if I was on drugs and I said yes.
    I think I work better on bundy though.
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I used to do it at work all the time, I'd always feel like I was getting weird looks though….

When I worked at a supermarket and started at 6am on Saturdays quite often I'd spend the night before doing 3-meo-pcp and syncans and not sleep and turn up to work. People just thought I was hungover but weird things were going on inside my head
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    bundy is only cool in low doses for me cause I can still go do things, I rode my bike while carrying chinese food once and fucking ate it hard though , i basically scraped off my elbow
    bundy is the ultimate.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    anyone have a source for pure bundy?
    Its time to time move on bro, just let go of this sillyness you got goin on with bundy and say goodbye the well's ran dry man, Plenty of trucks in the sea. You can still do it oncn a blue moon for ol times sake.

Post last edited by Shitfucker at 2017-02-18T01:55:05.647629+00:00

Post last edited by Shitfucker at 2017-02-18T01:57:03.120815+00:00
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^wise words, I used too do bundy when i was younger and I did it a few times last year and it was a lot better.
Jump to Top