User Controls

There seems to me no better explanation of our existence than that it is the result of some false step, some sin of which we are paying the penalty

lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Sin doesn't exist.
    Ghost Black Hole
    your thoughts ain't free pal be lucky it's oxygen you're breathing and not space dust and you not existing in the first place. living is just a carbon engine stardust explosion of the universe made of broken bones and eyeglass duct tape screaming to kill all mothers and end our suffering forever or ascend and fight God himself
    Originally posted by Ghost your thoughts ain't free pal be lucky it's oxygen you're breathing and not space dust

Oxygen is space dust...as are all naturally occurring elements.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Oxygen is space dust…as are all naturally occurring elements.

exhibiting your failings at your own native language again ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny exhibiting your failings at your own native language again ?

Nope. Every naturally occuring element in existence is space dust, we are all space dust ourselves.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm doing good
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nope. Every naturally occuring element in existence is space dust, we are all space dust ourselves.

lets see how your dicktionary defines dusts.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lets see how your dicktionary defines dusts.

Sure thing!

dust
    [ duhst ]
    See synonyms for: dust / dusted / dusting on Thesaurus.com
    noun
    earth or other matter in fine, dry particles.
    a cloud of finely powdered earth or other matter in the air.
    Stay in your educational establishment proto-adult.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sure thing!

dust
    [ duhst ]
    See synonyms for: dust / dusted / dusting on Thesaurus.com
    noun
    earth or other matter in fine, dry particles.
    a cloud of finely powdered earth or other matter in the air.

r u claiming O²s are fine, dry particles ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny r u claiming O²s are fine, dry particles ?

they are.

"Particles can be atoms, molecules or ions."
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Stay in your educational establishment proto-adult.
    Bradley Black Hole
    JIGGA has a good mastery of English
    Xlite African Astronaut
    We're often told to be thankful for what we got, but rarely are we told to be thankful for what we don't have.

If i go to the kitchen for a glass of water but accidently drop it on the floor instead, i would bothered and annoyed for the next 5 minutes it would take for me to clean up all the shattered glass.

If i went to the kitchen and accidently poured boiling water over myself, i would end up with second degree burns which would be extremely painful and would probably also give a trip to the hospital and take weeks or months to recover from. At this point i would wish i had only dropped a glass on the floor.

You might think you're in a bad spot but you've got the basics more or less covered. There are places where people don't have a place to live, they don't have access to running water, they don't have interwebz access and even if they did, they don't have a device needed for it, they don't have a fridge from which to get food from etc. All they have is the people who wants to abuse them.

Be thankful not only for what you got, but also for not being in a worse predicament than you are. And believe me, it can get a lot worse.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Xlite We're often told to be thankful for what we got

usually by the OVERLORDS who don't want you to have more.
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sin doesn't exist.

very clever.
Jump to Top