User Controls

Chilling out relaxing on a sunday

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    whats titos? Im at a beach resort in poland myself bro. How ya been?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm getting high on THC-P cooking chicken fajitas with beans and rice, come thru

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Shit
    blaster master victim of incest
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Ayy that sounds chill as hell fam.

I just got back from the pool prolly shouldn't have stayed 3 hrs but the water is so nice and I practically had the place to myself.

Madea little sandwich and brought some tortilla chips and guac. Had a tall cup of moonshine, cherry sparkling water, a bit of kombucha and agave nectar. And then an iced coffee so when I got back and showered I'm wired up to clean the kitchen.
    king cobra jfs makes good drink combos yo.
    Originally posted by blaster master titos is a vodka made in texas. try not to commit any sex crimes at the resort. I been well.

flame and healthy

hw many times d i have to tell you its not a crime to fuck 16 yr olds in europe bro?
    or on international waters bro. so do the do next time u do the cruz.
    Nigger
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by blaster master trying to chill off the beers for a minute so i'm sipping a tonic and titos with a fresh squeezed lime.

just downloaded the mario kart update, gonna check that out while my bbq warms up, going to make some fresh tacos.

gotta work tomorrow, but that's okay i suppose.

wario my homo, you need to take a lesson in chilling down, you know really relaxing and laying off the goof ball shit.

maybe instead of going to a park to leer at teenagers, you could like, chill under a bridge with a bottle of vodka and write some poems.

you are way too old to have the little head be the master of you.

says a cowardly guy who is afraid to put himself out there, and is doing everything possible to distract from the fact that he NEVER GETS LAID, and from the fact that he is REPULSIVE TO WOMEN. Wariat is having much more fun than you are, but keep doing you, lil bromo. Guys who have given up with women ..are no longer competitors for those women. More for us, ty very much.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Why have you given up on women Red? You seemed very promising when we met.
Jump to Top