User Controls

I just took some acid for the first time ever

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    :)
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers :)

Next step is the "I feel nothing, I must have gotten sold fake acid stage".
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Next step is the "I feel nothing, I must have gotten sold fake acid stage".

Yeah, I think it's a bunk. I don't feel anything at all. :(
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Yeah, I think it's a bunk. I don't feel anything at all. :(

Everyone gets that, especially first time. It takes 45 - 90 minutes to really kick in. If you are on anything like SSRIs that can interfere and weaken the experience as well.

Some people assume the acid is weak and double dose, that's a mistake.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Everyone gets that, especially first time. It takes 45 - 90 minutes to really kick in. If you are on anything like SSRIs that can interfere and weaken the experience as well.

Some people assume the acid is weak and double dose, that's a mistake.

Yeah, it should take around 60 - 90 minutes to kick in. It's been 22 minutes since I took it, so it's too soon to say anything. I am not any medication either. My friend used it as well the other day and he said he took it at 10pm and it peaked around 1am.
    Okay, I am definitely tripping now.
    Yes. Yes I am tripping.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Jus relax and enjoy the ride, don't fight anything
    Originally posted by Sudo Jus relax and enjoy the ride, don't fight anything

I think I'm barely fighting anything at all.
    Ghost Black Hole
    absorbed into the orb of light and purity the refraction of human emotion and will through the shattered glass ego death. The universe is fun to breathe in
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    now here's Tom with the weather
    Ghost Black Hole
    Have you ever pet a cat?

Have you ever pet a cat TRIPPING ON LSD oh man it's some wild shit man their fur and soft affectionate nature feels your heart and soul with love and glee and even uncontrollable laughing giggling at their LITTLE WET PINK NOSES JUST LOOK AT IT and the cats know you're fucked up and fucked with you.

Cats are good trip sitters except when the sniper on the roof starts lining up his shots and streeetlight is chasing around the red dot trying to track me as i hide under the table and cry
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think you should go talk to strangers outside.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Acid is good for you. Get more.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I love taking acid.
    Go get some orange juice and hump stuff.
    Ghost Black Hole
    pukin on lsd is fun
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I love taking acid.

that sounds more like MDMA
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Ghost Have you ever pet a cat?

Have you ever pet a cat TRIPPING ON LSD oh man it's some wild shit man their fur and soft affectionate nature feels your heart and soul with love and glee and even uncontrollable laughing giggling at their LITTLE WET PINK NOSES JUST LOOK AT IT and the cats know you're fucked up and fucked with you.

Cats are good trip sitters except when the sniper on the roof starts lining up his shots and streeetlight is chasing around the red dot trying to track me as i hide under the table and cry

last time I did it I had a dog and he was pretty old and haggard at the time, acid made him look like a friendly zombie
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I love taking acid.

Vitamin c is more of a mushrooms thing.

Acutally its just a myth all together
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Go get some noise cancelling headphones and listen to primus.

I prefer frizzle fry or sailing the seas of cheese.
Jump to Top