User Controls

I'm so mean to others.

Bradley Black Hole
    This guy came in like 3 weeks ago and he's been especially rude to some people, people that I don't like no less but what matters is he told on someone for hitting them & then he told on my friend for bieng on the phone longer than 10 minutes. That's what really bothered me. So anyway, he's kinda a wormy little fuck and I don't like him.

So yesterday and now today he was just staring at me and yesterday I told him to stop starring at me like loud as fuck in the day room. (There's only three computers here, so it kinda makes sense that someone would glance at your eyes periodically to see if you're done using it.) So today I kinda ignored it, but just now he stood up and walked over here (where I'm using incognito browser to shit post on niggasin.space) and he's like "What are you doing on the computer?" and i told him 'why does it matter?' and he's like "What's that website your always on?"

I said bro get the fuck away from me. And he kinda looked suprised and I said bro you're annoying as fuck and always starring at me. He said "What's up?" I said bro go make a fucking friend or something.

Now he's sitting on the couch all crestfallen and I asked him to please not tell on me. LOL

I hate people. Especially people that want to know what I'm doing on the internet, the internet is an extension of my mind. I AM THE INTERNET, RANDY.
    Bradley Black Hole
    LOL that shit must hurt so bad, at the rehab I have seemed to float to the surface as a natural leader or at least one of the popular folk.

Telling you to go make a fucking friend or something. LOL
    It's cause you're a massive faggot
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    You try to take control over others because it is a projection of your lack of control in ur own life....or some shit like that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He tried to control da Kafka
    Ghost Black Hole
    steal his tray
    Bradley Black Hole
    We get as much food as we want (I'm at 200lb up from 180, about the highest I ever want to be) so stealing his tray is pointless. i strongly considered throwing a cup of urine onto his bedding/clothing in hsi locker. I always think that's my go to, just sliming someone/someone's stuff with human urine. It's all the better if it dries and/or they don't realize it till later on after nighty night time cuz there essentially FORCED to lay in human urine for a night.

& i didn't try to control kafka, I simply tried being her friend. I don't try to control anyone, respect and leave me alone, yes. But control, no.
    No
Jump to Top